the gift

These past 2 years have been something truly incredible. It all has happened so fast. Let me break it down for everyone: I met Timothée at a coffee shop near my home town (I was his barista). He got my number, and we have been attached at the hip ever since. Unfortunately, since we have been living together. I haven't had many chances to see my family. See, Tim lives in the center of New York. I on the other hand, was born in some random city in Indiana. So, you can see how complicated spending time with my family can be. Until Timmy did something that changed everything...

"y/k, honey can you please get dressed and meet me by the elevator in 30"?, Tim yells from the bottom of the stairs. This is strange. Timothée can be unpredictable sometimes, but this was completely out of nowhere. "oh um dress as fancy as possible. I have quite the surprise for you". A huge smile spreads across
my face. What the hell could it possibly be? "Awww, I'll be down in 30, please wait up". And with that, I shut the door of our room and got to work.

"Okay y/k what's the vibe we are going for today? Sweet and elegant, or Hot and rich?. It took me way too long to decide. I finally ended up wearing: a shortish, white dress, with puffy sleeves and gold accessories. I paired the outfit with these beautiful, brown Versace heels.

Final look:

Once I was done getting ready, I grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs to the elevator

As I walked up, I saw Timmy standing there awkwardly, waiting for me. He was wearing a basic black suit. No matter what he wore, he still looked breathtaking. "So, shall we go to find my mysterious surprise"?, I say in an sarcastic, spooky tone. "First off, you look like a fucking goddess, secondly, yes let's go to see your gift", he says that in his Timmy tone (you know the one).

As we got into our car, I was thinking over what the gift could possibly be. A necklace? A bracelet? A ring? My thoughts got stopped as our car ride neared an end. We arrived at the fanciest restaurant I have ever seen. "Oh my god Tim you didn't-", I say exasperated. "Oh, but I did y/k", he says proudly. I unbuckled my seatbelt, and give him what felt like a thousand kisses on the forehead. After that, we made our way into the amazing establishment.

As I walked in, I was in absolute shock

As I walked in, I was in absolute shock. The place was so beautiful. "Hiii there, we had a reservation for 9 at table 6", Timmy says in a confident manner. "Oh yes of course, will the lovely couple please follow me"?, the waitress said waiting. And with that, the biggest surprise of the evening happened.

I walked up to a table with all my closest family at it. My sister, my brother, my mom and dad, even my best friend. Tears started to brim my eyes. It had been so long since I had seen these beautiful people, and Tim actually made it happen. "Hey listen, I know it's not jewelry, or a proposal or anything but I thought that you might like-". Before he could finish his thought, I grabbed him so close and rested my jaw on his shoulder crying. "Tim thank you so much, this is the best thing you could've done, I love you so fucking much", I say this with a few sniffles and a voice crack. He shakes his head and pats my on the lower back. Then, we both sit down with my wonderful family.

We all talk for what felt like days. We laughed, and bonded all night long. This is the most special thing Timmy has ever done for me. After we all said our goodbyes Timmy and I made our way back to the car. My family will be staying in nyc at some super expensive hotel for the next week, thanks to Timmy.

As we got into the car I started balling my eyes out. "Whoa, whoa, what's wrong y/k", Timmy asks concerned. "Nothing, this just means a lot to me, I love you so much and I can't even describe the emotions I'm feeling tonight". He moves a stray piece of hair from my forehead, and tucks it underneath my ear. Just. Like. In. The. Movies. "I'm so glad, that everything turned out great, love you too". After he spoke his mind, we made our way back home. I was still in complete awe. Best gift ever.

A/N: shoutout to my bestie for helping me with this chapter concept. Ly bae. Anyway, I thought this was SO cute. Logging off- Ellz.