the party

Tw: drugs, alcohol, Anxiety

I have struggled with social anxiety my whole life. So, being a famous actress can be very tough sometimes. I'm always going to press interviews, cast parties, table reads, etc. Doing these things can be very difficult sometimes; but with the help of Timothée, he makes the hardness of these social situations just go away.

The reason I'm telling you this is because tonight Tim and I are attending one of the biggest parties we have ever been to. When I say big, I mean HUGE. All the stars will be there. So clearly I've been stressing about this for months. I feel like I'm going to do something awful and embarrass myself.

As I'm getting dressed for the event, I hear the door slightly creak. It's Timmy. "Wow, um you look gorgeous", he says in a cute manner. He was right. I was wearing a olive, silk dress with a pearl necklace, and these beautiful red bottom heels. "Why thank you very much Timmy, you look handsome yourself", I say smiling. He was wearing a olive suit to match with my dress, his hair was messy but in the best way possible. He sits down next to me on our queen sized bed and holds my hand firmly. "Listen, I know this party is stressing you out, but just know I'm not going to leave your side, just say the word and we'll leave". He whispered In my ear. This made me feel so comforted and loved. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and hugged him tight. "Cmon let's do this thing". And with that, we left our apartment and made our way to the party.

Once we arrived my stomach immediately started to turn. I just knew I was about to get wasted tonight. "You ready y/k", Timothée says in a questioning manner. "As ready I ever will be", I say opening the car door, taking Timmy's hand and walking into the party. Once we got in, I saw a bunch of familiar faces such as; Florence Pugh, Ariana Grande, Zendaya, Emma Watson, and many other amazing celebrities. I immediately start to feel more calm, I love all the people in this room especially Tim. I unlock hands with Timmy and say, "hi, I'm gonna go talk to the girls, do you need anything"? "No, no you go have fun I'll go find my friends and chat,meet you here at 9?". "Of course, see you T"!!!

All my celebrity friends were sitting at one table drinking as if there's no tomorrow. "Hey ladies, mind if I join you guys", I say confidently. "Of course, sit right here boo", Ari says. I can tell that she's tipsy, but periodt as she should. So for the next hour, me and the girlies get drunk out of our minds. To the point where we're all giggling and singing some random song that we all somehow know. It was so magical. I'm sure Timmy is upstairs getting high with The Weeknd or something like that.

Once the clock hits 9, I see Tim strut down the stairs. "Shit I think to myself, who the HELL is going to drive". Timmy sits down next to me and hugs me so tight  it kinda hurt. I laugh as we both smell like nothing but weed and alcohol. "Tim I-I think we should call a cab", I say hysterically laughing". "Yeah that may be best", he starts laughing to. So that's what we did.

Once we got home we sloping walked up our long spiral staircase. I quickly took my clothes off and threw on one of Timmy's old T-shirts and some shorts. Timmy did the same. Once we got in bed we cuddled until we were almost asleep. Right before I dozed off Tim said, "see, that wasn't as bad as you thought it would be". Then he kissed me lightly on the head. We fell into a very heavy slumber. Already dreading the massive headaches we'll have tomorrow.

Authors note: this one was really fun to write. Hope someone enjoyed it!!!