Chapter 69

Sméagol and I spent a few more minutes in bed, holding onto each other.

"Baby?" Sméagol said.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"Sméagol wants to go outside. Want to come?"

"Yeah, sure. Lemme just go to the bathroom, clean up, and get dressed."

"Alright. Sméagol get dressed, too."

I made my way to the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. Then, I went back into my room to put on a comfy house dress, and saw Sméagol zipping himself up in his onesie again. "You wanna wear your onesie outside?"

Sméagol smiled at me. "Why not?"

I nodded in agreement. Sméagol looked so adorable and sweet in those onesies. I honestly wouldn't mind if he wore them all the time, even in public. Would people stare at him? Sure, but whatever. If it made him happy, I would never stop him. "Well, I think you look really cute in those onesies anyway," I said.

"Awwww, you looks cute in your little dress."

I smiled and blushed.

"Ready, Precious?"

"Hold on." I grabbed my phone, and texted Hayley to let her know where we would be, in case she came back before we did. Then, I slipped my feet into a pair of comfortable sandals. "Okay, I'm ready."

Sméagol approached me, and lifted me into his arms.

"Oh, you're gonna carry me," I said, surprised.

Sméagol just giggled.

"Wow, you're strong."

"Oh, Cheyenne's not that heavy."

We continued talking as he slowly carried me out of my room and down the stairs.

"Yeah, I mean, you carried me out of the hospital," I said.

"And, Sméagol carries you from the car."

I loved hearing Sméagol use modern nouns like "car," "phone," or "computer." I don't know why. It excited me for some reason. Maybe it was because he was adjusting to modern life really quickly, and he seemed to like it a lot.

"You tucked me under all those sweater blankets, didn't you?"

Sméagol smiled warmly. "Yes," he said with a giggle. "Sméagol take good care of beautiful Cheyenne. Oh!" he suddenly squeaked.

"What's wrong?" Damn, that squeak was too cute. It made my heart flutter.

"My tail, Precious! It's stuck!" Somehow, he managed to get his tail caught in the banister.

"Oh, shit!" I laughed. "Can you get it unstuck, or do you need to put me down?"

"No. Sméagol can do it. Not letting go of my baby." He kissed my face as he crouched down a bit, trying to free his tail. "Almost, Precious. I almost has it." He tried moving forward, and his tail suddenly broke free, bouncing and springing in all directions. He squealed with laughter, making me laugh in the process.

"Oh, my God, that was too funny!" I laughed.

Sméagol's laughter turned into uncontrollable, adorable, squeaky giggling. "It tickles, Precious! It tickles!"

"What does?"

"My tail! It wiggles and bounces! It tickles my butt!" All of Sméagol's onesies were designed where the tail was at the bottom area of his butt, right where the incredibly long zipper ended. How Sméagol managed to zip himself up without zipping his gooch or his genitals, I will never know, but I guess he was very careful, or maybe he never unzipped all the way when removing them.