Chapter 67

Later that afternoon, Hayley went out again to run some errands while Sméagol stayed by my bedside, watching over me. He left for a moment to use the bathroom, take a shower, brush his teeth, and change into a onesie. I woke up to the sound of him humming cheerfully in a soft, high voice. The sound was very sensory pleasing to me, so I started rubbing my sweater blankets, grinning and giggling like a little girl. I took my favorite sweater blanket, and held it up in the air, looking at the soft texture against the lighting in my room. I giggled as the visual stimuli tickled my mind. I rubbed it against my cheeks and my nose, still giggling and snickering like the knucklehead I am. "Sweeeaaaterrr!" I squealed softly. "It's so soft and fluffy and tickly!" Then, I heard the sound of Sméagol giggling as he zipped his onesie, and my heart fluttered as I tickled my neck and face with my sweater blanket. "Sweeeaaaterrr!" I squealed again. I made silly little squealing sounds while I snuggled the blanket, rubbing against my face.

"Hi!" Sméagol squealed happily as he walked into my room in his onesie.

I was still playing with my sweater blanket, giggling and squealing like a complete dorko.

"What are you doing, you silly?" Sméagol teased in the cutest tone.

"My sweater is tickling me!" I laughed. "It's so fluffy and soft!"

Sméagol giggled and squealed happily as he jumped into the bed with me. "Can Sméagol play, too, Precious? Sméagol wants to play!"

I squealed even more. "Oh, my gosh, the way you said 'play!' I love your accent and your voice! It's so cute and sweatery!"

Sméagol giggled sweetly as he threw his arms around me, tickling my sides. "Awwww, it's so cute! Yes, so cute my precious is!"

I burst out laughing. Then, I started tickling Sméagol. I started tickling his face with the blanket. Then, I migrated to his sides. Sméagol squeaked with loud, uncontrollable giggling when I started tickling his belly. Oh, my gosh, it was the cutest, most adorable sound I'd ever heard, and it made me fall even more in love with him, if that was even possible. I wrapped my arms around him, and held onto him tightly.

"What is it, Precious?" he asked sweetly.

"Just... the way you were giggling when I tickled your belly," I said. "It was so cute and adorable and..." I sighed happily. "Damn it, I love you, Sméagol. I love you so freaking much."

"Awwwwwwwwww!" Sméagol cried, squeezing me tightly, but obviously not too tight. "Baby!" he squealed. "Sméagol loves you, too! Awwwwwwww!" He rubbed my back, and planted little kisses all over my face. "Yes, I do, Precious! I do, yes! I loves you very, very much! Mmmmmm, my beautiful little babyface!"

This cheerful, loving, playful side of Sméagol was so beautiful to me, and I couldn't help but fall in love with him even more. I held onto him for dear life as I kissed his lips.

"Awwwww." He held my face in his hands, and kissed me passionately. "So delicious your kisses are, Precious, so juicy sweeeeeeet!" he singsonged.

Damn, his voice was so lovely! That crazy high note he hit when singing the word "sweet," and that angelic, soft, sweet, fast vibrato, it all sounded so perfect and... amazing. We continued kissing and making out. Then, he slowly moved his hands down my neck, but stopped before reaching my chest.

"Go ahead," I whispered.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure."

He slid his hands further down, until he was caressing my boobs.

I smiled as I ran my hands down his belly.

"He giggled. "Go ahead, Precious," he whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes."

I moved my hands further down, until I felt his erect penis behind the zipper. I suddenly became very excited. I lifted up my nightdress, and gestured to him.

He grabbed the bottom of my nightdress, and pulled it over my head. He hung it on the side of my headboard. Then, he unzipped his onesie, giggling at the sound the zipper made and the way it tickled his body. He removed his onesie, and hung it on the headboard with my nightdress. Neither one of us were wearing any undergarments, so we were both seeing each other completely naked for the first time. Sméagol was seeing my extra weight, body acne, and self-harm scars, and I was seeing all the scars he had accumulated from injuries he had sustained over the years, including when Sauron and his servants tortured him. It was heartbreaking to see those scars up close, but it was beautiful at the same time. I wondered what he would think of my body flaws, however.

"Oh, so beautiful you are, Precious," Sméagol sighed.

"So are you, Sméagol. Gosh, you're incredibly beautiful."

We held onto each other as we made out. Then, I moved my hands back down to his genitals. He'd already ejaculated and gone soft again, but I rubbed his penis gently to stimulate it again. He ran his fingers over my boobs, stimulating my nipples. Then, he took my boobs in his hands, and kissed them softly. He then moved his hands further down, until he reached my vagina. He gently ran his fingers outside of it, and then, he moved them inward. He fingered me gently, rubbing and stimulating my cliterus. Then, he laid me on my back, and wrapped my legs around his body, allowing him to move in closer to insert his penis inside my vagina. There was no struggle, no difficulty getting it in. His penis was the perfect size. He moved his body up and down as we held on tightly to each other. I kissed his bare chest. He kissed my lips. The sex was mind-blowing, amazing, powerful, even more incredible than the sex with Logan. It lasted much longer. Although, I have no real guesstimate of how much time went by. I was too deep in the moment to even care.