Sick Concert<3

Y/n pov                                                                                                                                                                                      Today was the day of Taehyung's concert with his best friends the group called BTS, Taehyung is my bf and surprised me with a ticket to go with them to South Korea Seoul. I was so excited to go. We are in the backstage right now.

*sneeze*

*sniff*

I looked up from my phone shaking my head a bit and sighed. I got up from the couch walking towards him, while his makeup stylist was doing his makeup. I pulled a chair that was next to the makeup stand. 

Y/n: Taehyung..?

Taehyung: hm?

his cute puppy doe eyes look up at me, his nose being a bit pink cause of the rubbing and make up over it.

Y/n: Taehyung i really do think you should rest, at least cancel today and move it to tomorrow, please.

Taehyung: No I dont want to, Armies from all over the world had come here to see us perform. I cant cancel and move it to tomorrow.

Y/n: I know Taehyung, but your sick, you cant over work yourself and push yourself for Armies, I understand they mean a lot to you, but you need to take care of yourself, please.

Taehyung: Y/n..I love you with all my heart and soul, but I really want and need to do this. Please let me do this, and I'll rest later and be with you, okay??

Y/n: Taehyung-

Taehyung: Pleasee!!!

He whined and pouted.

Y/n: Okay fine Taehyung

I sighed in defeat

I guess i'll let him perform, I cant argue against him with this, I mean the performing and Army is what makes him happy, so I cant argue with that. I love him..so we'll see how this goes.

"Okay, you guys go out in 3 min, hurry up!!"

The stage director had shouted from the curtains and went back out to fix the lighting and everything to make it all PeRfEcT.

Taehyung jumped around.

Taehyung: I'm getting the *cough* nerves out by wiggling around!!

He smiled, Jungkook joined with him, jumping around

I chuckled recording them being silly.

Namjoon: Yo, Taehyung, you really should check up on that fever

Taehyung: Its fine Hyung, I'll make it out alive.

Namjoon: You sure you can perform today? You seem a bit pale.

Taehyung: Yes, I can perform, and its probably the lighting or the makeup making me pale, I dont know.

Namjoon: Whatever you say man.

"Okay, you guys are out, good luck with performing!!"

The stage director peeked through the curtains, they nodded and grabbed their microphones as they walked up the stairs.

Y/n: Good luck!! You guys will do great!! 

They all said thank you waving goodbye to me as they walked out.

Taehyung pecked my lips

Taehyung: Bye, dont miss me too much

I jokingly rolled my eyes