Chapter 36- Party

'Just don't leave my side okay.' Sebastian say as he places his hand on the small of my back.

'Mmh.' I reply.

I've been feeling sick all day. I don't really know if coming here today is the best option.

Plus the dress I'm in is red, long, flowy and uncomfortable. I look good in it, but it's fucking uncomfortable.

He leads me into a room filled with mostly men. The women here are either prostitutes or women that look like they could kill you with one glance.

'Seb I don't know if I should be here.' I say to him quietly.

He turns to face me. 'What do you mean, you're not going to get hurt.'

'No, I know. I mean that I just don't feel good.'

He nods. He looks worried, even though he shouldn't be. I literally just need to sleep.

'I've just got to speak to one person and then I'll take you straight home, okay.'

'Okay.'

There's literally one person between me and going home to my bed. I can last that long. As long as no one pisses me off. I can last that long.

Sebastian leads us towards the bar. There's a man there that looks slightly too old to be in a party of this sort. But he's here, with a glass of scotch in one hand and a young woman hanging off the other.

He nods at Sebastian as we approach him and Sebastian nods back. When we get close enough he holds out his hand for the man to shake.

Except that the man doesn't shake it. He puts a glass of scotch in Sebastian's open palm.

Then his gaze drops to me.

He scans my face and then my body. When his eyes finally land back to my face I'm certain he's probably already made a profile of me in his head, locked away for when he needs it.

'Sebastian,' he says, whilst holding up his glass in greeting. 'Who is this lovely young lady?'

'That's not what I'm here to talk about.' Sebastian says.

The man chuckles.

'This,' He says, pointing a chubby finger at me, 'Is the famous Alexis everyone is talking about.'

Sebastian doesn't say anything. I'm pretty sure he's trying to figure out how to kill the man without moving from his spot.

He smirks. 'People say that you're deadly.'

I take him in. His suit that's so tight around his neck that the fat literally pours over the edges. The jewels dripping from his hands and his neck and the thin wisps of hair on his round head.

I blink. 'Maybe I am deadly.'

He leans in, so close I can smell the alcohol on his breath. 'Maybe you are, but-'

Sebastian grabs him by the throat and shoves him back. 'We're not here to talk about her.' He growls.

'Hey sweet thing.' Someone whispers in my ear.

A finger runs down my spine and I shiver.

Sebastian's head snaps in my direction when he feels me tense and I turn my head slowly to face the man who basically just assaulted me.

'Have you got a death wish?' Sebastian sneers.

The man holds up his hands. 'I mistook you for someone else, that's all.' Then he glances at me. More specifically my boobs and says, 'But your girlfriend is hot. I mean look at that ass.'