Chapter 23

We went through the vent and the first thing we saw was Vanny. She was skipping around wielding a knife. We decided to book it the moment we could and headed to an elevator. "If you're hearing this, come to the entrance of Roxy's raceway on the second floor..." Dad's voice sounded as though he was tired and in pain. It didn't help that he was breaking up. "Something is jamming my communication signal... Come to Roxy's raceway..." Then it was silent. I looked at Gregory and questioned him. "Why did you leave us?" I asked him. "Because how do I know I can trust you? Just because Freddy trusts you doesn't mean I should! Not to mention you old people were being slow!" Gregory said. "Old???" I asked him, clearly offended. "I'm only 17..." I muttered under my breath.

We started to head up to the second floor and Gregory looked at me. "So... you two are dating?" He asked. I looked down at him and nodded. "Yeah, we are." I told him. He looked confused. "How does that work with Sunny?" He asked and I thought of how to explain it to him. "They love and date both of us, we split time with them so we can all be loved and hugged by the amazing (Y/N)." Moon said in an annoyed tone. "I wasn't asking you!" Gregory said sticking his tongue out and Moon did it back to him. It caused me to laugh and I saw both their faces light up a little more. Moon had a loving smile on his face as he looked at me, and Gregory gave a small smile before turning away.

The doors finally opened and we started to head to the raceway. I wanted to call out for dad, but aunt Roxy was out. "Where are you hiding you little coward?" We heard her call out. "Hide!" Gregory said, pushing us into a booth and pulling the cover down. Roxy started to drag her nails on the wall. They made this horrible noise and we all blocked our ears as best we could. Soon it got farther and farther till we took off to get away from her.

"Aunt Roxy, I love you, but I will never love your nails again..." I said as we went to the back. There was a gate blocking the way and I knew Gregory couldn't climb over it. "Ok... I'm gonna climb to the top, I want you to hand me Gregory and I'll let him down, then help you over." I told Moon as I climbed over the fence and sat at the top. Moon couldn't argue and just lifted Gregory up. I took him and placed him on the platform below me, then I took Moon's hand and pulled him up. He sat with me for a moment. "Are you alright shooting star?" He asked, placing a hand on my cheek. I held it there for a moment and watched Gregory walk off. "I'm scared... what if we can't save them... what if I can't protect you two like I promised?" I asked him. "We will fix this... I promise..." He said, smiling.

"You and Sunny escaped once already, we can do it again while saving everyone." He hugged me and I just held him. "FREDDY! (Y/N) COME QUICK!" I heard Gregory yell. I jumped down without thinking and Moon followed suit. I got to where Gregory was and saw what he saw. "DAD!" I yelled out ready to cry. Neither of the two could catch up to me as I ran to him and started to apply pressure to the wound. "D-dad! What happened?" I asked, panicking. He sat up a bit but flinched. "I didn't see her..." He told me. Moon finally came over to us and pulled out the first aid. "She got me while I wasn't looking, but I'll be fine..." He told me.

Moon moved me aside and started to aid him. At this point I couldn't think properly, and I started to panic more than I ever did. My vision started to fade on me, though, I could still feel myself staying upright, and my hearing had gone out. Gregory came over to me. "(Y/N)? Hey! Look at me! He's gonna be ok!" He told me. "Moon said he was gonna be ok!" He said again. Everything started to come back and I felt as if someone hugged me. So I hugged back and once I was fully better I saw Gregory was the one hugging me.

"Thank you..." I said holding on to him. "Freddy said we need to get a backstage pass and go to the infirmary." He told me. "The infirmary..." I muttered out. "Yeah, he's gonna stay here as we go to get what's needed. Then we can help him more there." He told me. Moon came over and helped me up. "He's gonna be safe. It's not bad, it just hurts him to move." He explained. I followed them to where we needed to go, even though my body didn't want to move.

I guess I had blacked out because I was on Moon's back and there was banging on the doors."(Y/N) please wake up!" He said. Gregory was rushing around shocking the doors and opening doors for dad. "Come on, there's a way out, but I need your help!" He said scared. I'd never heard Moon scared, but I knew it wasn't Sunny. "What...." I started to ask. "Moon pie!" He said, setting me down. "You passed out, so I carried you around, but we're stuck in here. Roxy and Monty are out there trying to get in, there's one way out and your dad's gonna help us get out, but I need your help." He told me. "The vent on the floor..." I said, getting up and trying to move it. Moon got up and started to move it with me and soon we got it off.

Moon sat near the edge and Gregory ran over. Moon helped Gregory get down as I kept the two from getting in. "Moon pie! Come on!" Moon called, waiting for me. "Go on, I'll be there in a minute!" I told him. "I'm not leaving here without you!" I turned to him. "I need you to trust me." I told him with a smile. He frowned but nodded. "I trust you..." He said before dropping down. I grabbed the vent cover and started to slide it over the vent before sliding into it. It was hard to keep from falling as I finished putting the cover over it. "WATCH OUT!" I yelled down as I lost my footing and slipped down. Moon caught me, stumbling forward as he did. "Are you ok?" He asked, setting me down. "Yes, thank you for catching me..." I said, happy to not have gotten hurt. "Now to the infirmary"

(1/31/22)

Ok, I must say it, wifi's been wonky because of snow, and the worst part is that on wednesday there is a snow storm... So idk if and when I'll write, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for hurting dad... but trust the process! I hope you enjoyed and have a lovely night!

~NBCreeper