Chapter 10

I left the hospital room with crutches to avoid walking on my now stitched up foot and saw Sunny and dad waiting for me. I waved to them and they both started to come over to me, however Sunny was faster than dad and he picked me up in a hug and started to spin. "I'm so glad you're ok shooting star!!!" He said gleefully. I smiled and hugged back, but also held on as to not fling off. "It's all thanks to you!" I said smiling. He set me down. "It was nothing..." He told me as his face grew pink. I was still holding on since I couldn't grab my crutches, and I guess he finally noticed. "Oh stars! I'm so sorry! Here!" He said, picking me up bridal style again. "I'll carry you!" He smiled and dad grabbed the crutches from the ground. "Come now kids, it's time to go home." He said walking us to the car.

Once we had gotten home Sunny carried me to my room. "Sunny you don't have to do this you know." I told him and he just looked down at me. "I want to, plus I don't want you getting hurt so I'll help in every way possible!" He said, setting me down on my bed. Dad followed behind us and set the crutches down. "Are you two hungry? I can make us some lunch if so." He offered. "I'm starving! I haven't eaten in years!" I joked with dad, causing them both to laugh a little. "Yeah I could use something to eat! Thank you!" Sunny said smiling. " Then I'll be back with some food, you two can eat in here, just please don't make a mess." Dad said to us and we both promised not to.

The moment he left I told Sunny to hand me my laptop and join me on the bed. He did it and sat next to me. I logged in and started looking up things about the PizzaPlex. Sunny started to fiddle with his hands. "What did he tell you?" Sunny asked. I paused for a moment. "He told me everything... The first night you came over the lights went out and I guess you had woken up, but he was there." I told him. "Was he mean to you?" He asked. "He was confused, but I think he took a liking to me. He was actually very sweet and explained how he wanted to protect you." Sunny was surprised. "He didn't tell you any of my secrets did he? Because I know he reads and writes in my journal when he's out and about." Sunny was worried about it now. "He didn't, I promise." I told him which calmed his nerves.

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?" He asked. "I didn't want to mention anything until you were ready to tell me. I felt as though it was only right, but I should have told you sooner, shouldn't I?" I asked him. "No, I should have told you sooner, but I was scared to chase you away..." I pulled him over and hugged him. "I will love you either way, you are my best friend after all!" I said, making us both blush. He looked at my laptop and pointed out something. "What's that report about a pizzeria? That's not the name of the PizzaPlex." He said, looking at it closely. I opened up the link and found that this was a whole other place. "Sunny, I think you found something..." I said looking into it.

He sat up and was right next to me looking at the article. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria shut down after the children's disappearance..." I said aloud. "The owner Henry Emily and his partner William Afton have decided to shut down the well known and loved pizzeria after the disappearance of five kids. Investigators have looked for the kids all over the complex but found nothing that would lead them to where the kids could be." I read everything it had to say before looking at Sunny. "This was a report from the 90's... Dad would have been around the age of 10 by then..." I told him. "But how can that be if his name is on the building?" Sunny asked and I looked deeper into it. " We have to find either Emily or Afton..." I told him.

I found out there were two other pizza places with close to the same name that they had opened up in the 80's. "Fazbear's family dinner was closed shortly after the disappearance of the owner's daughter Charlie Emily. She was three years old and last seen playing in a closet with her twin brother. After searching for the missing girl, detectives closed up the investigation after finding her body out back behind the Dinner. She seemed to have been strangled to death and left in the cold. There is no suspects as to who did it, but police are still looking for an answer to this crime." I read about the incident in '83 where a boy was thrown into Fazbear's mouth by his brother and friends and the robot bit into his head killing him a week later. Then in '84 they opened a new location.

"The grand opening of The newest Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was just as quickly to open as it did when closing. The restaurant owner Henry Emily stated in an interview, 'I don't understand what happened... My programming shouldn't have had any faults in it. I plan to look into it as soon as the police are done investigating, until I can figure out what happened, I'm afraid [Freddy Fazbear's Pizza] will be closing for now.' After a kid is bitten by one of the animatronic attractions, who's to say we want them to reopen. Parents are terrified their children might be next to be harmed and are waiting for answers as to what happened." Sunny held my hand. "This is all from the past... the owners must have covered it up..." He said looking at the next report.

"Keep reading though..." He told me. I looked into it. "It says here that it was reported the animatronics were tampered with and would be disposed of due to not being able to be fixed. They opened a new restaurant a year later named Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Five kids went missing in '85 and after the investigation they started to look at the two owners." I told him. "They suspected William due to the disappearance of his family and Henry due to him programming the animatronics and the loss of his daughter." I looked up at him. "Maybe we can contact them and ask questions?" I asked. "I don't think you can..." He told me. I looked at it more. "Henry took his own life weeks later and William could not be found. With no one left to watch the Pizzeria, it was shut down. To this day William has not been found and is suspected to be the killer."

"There's more..." I said looking into it. "In '96 there were a string of murders that were hard to solve till a woman named Charlie Emily came to town and found that animatronics were the one's killing people. Wait what? I thought she was dead!" I said, more confused than ever. "She however was killed when one robot captured her. '' I just looked at Sunny. "This just doesn't end does it?" I asked him and found more. "It doesn't.... There seemed to later be a company called Afton's Animatronics and they opened up a Baby's Pizza World in the month's after Charlie's death. With it a new string of murder's and disappearances. The place ended up burning down shortly after. No bodies were discovered so it was taken to believe no one was hurt in the incident." I saw a related report that was from 2005. "People have reported that a known resident, Michael Afton, has been fading in colour and has started to smell like a decomposing corpse. One resident reported that after a few day's he had turned a discussing purple colour and vomited into the sewer. After words he fell over, but before she could call 911 his body had vanished. Police are now on the look out for a body, but one has not been found yet."

"This has been going on for years now..." I told Sunny in shock. "They all have had robots before the PizzaPlex, and they all lead to disappearances and murders... why is the PizzaPlex so different?" I asked him, but he had no clue. "I want to investigate the Plex at night. Find anything I can without being stopped by guards." I told him. "But it's dangerous, and you can't walk!" He told me. "Then I'll wait for my foot to heal and work on figuring this out till then. Once I can walk I'll sneak in and look for anything that can help." I told him. "Fine! But I'm staying with you! The whole time!" He told me. "Well yeah, I want you to be safe, so I'd rather you stay here with me till I figure all of this out." I told him. "No, I'm going with you when you get better! You're gonna need someone's help, and Moon and I will help!" He was just as determined as me. "Thank you Sunny..." I smiled, not knowing what lies ahead of us.

(1/7/22)

I hate the fnaf time line so much. please do not come at me correcting it, I spent three hours making everything make sense... My brain hurts, thank you and you all are wonderful.

~NBCreeper