You know the story begins after this

trigger that ends up in the book just let me know and I'll add a warning, but if I think it's fully safe there wont be any trigger warnings, and just know if there are choices like how you do your hair or what you wear on a date and what not, you dont have to chose the one assigned to your gender! If you are a girl and want to wear the gender neutral or masculine outfit because itSo few things. I update almost daily till I'm done with the book, the reader is always using they/them pronouns because this book is for everyone, the cover art is mine, if you make fan art I will put it in the book, I absolutely love the books fans so if anyone puts a message in the book I will reply almost immediately and if its mean in anyway it will be deleted, if you want something in a chapter to happen then just let me know I'm always open for new ideas, there's always trigger warnings that I know of at the beginnings but if you have a makes you comfortable then do it! You have shot hair but want long hair? Go ahead no one will judge! I wont be mad, I just make the choices so that you know the different versions of the outfits, I just want you to be you because you're perfect at your fullest you! Alright... now the story!

~NBCreeper

(12/29/21)