Chapter 14

I could feel someone's arms wrapped around me in the most delicate and loving way. I guess as I slept I had turned and now my back was turned to Sunny, and he was hiding in my neck. I moved him gently and turned to face him. I held him and I felt him tighten up on me, possibly scared I'd leave. "It's ok, Sunshine, I'm not going anywhere." I whispered to him and he loosened up a bit. "I know..." He muttered still half asleep. "You're just so warm... and I like hugging you..." He said opening his eyes and looking up at me. I questioned why he had to be so cute. "Can't we just stay like this?" He asked me. "We got somethings to do sunshine..."

He pouted a little. "Like what?" He asked. "Well... We both need a shower after all that mess we went through, go back to the Plex to pack you up before the daycare opens again, and figure out what's going on." I told him. "But I have all I need right here." He complained just to stay. "You plan to wear my clothes everywhere?" I asked him jokingly. He sighed in defeat. "You got a point, but I don't have any other clothes here for a shower." He told me, so I got up and started looking for something. I found an oversize tee shirt and some denim shorts that frilled at the bottom. "I'm not to sure about the shorts, but I found a shirt!" I told him. "That's alright! I'll take the shorts, it should be just for the day right?" He smiled and I nodded.

"Then I'll go take a shower!" He said before walking off. However, right before I could start working he came back in and kissed my cheek before running back off. I held my hand their for a moment and blushed. "I'll never get use to that..." I said before going the my dresser and pulling out some clothes so Sunny can have a place for his own, then I started to work on the closet. There wasn't to much to do, so I finished quickly and looked around. I remembered the drawing's Sunny had hung up in his rooms. I smiled and started to clear away one part of the wall that was more then visible. "Now you can hang up all the art the kids make you." I said to myself as though he was there. Apparently he was and heard me. He came over and hugged me tightly. "Thank you SO SO SO MUCH (Y/N)!" He said excited and happily. "Anything for you my ray of sunshine." I said kissing his forehead.

Once I was done with my shower I went back to my room and saw Sunny watching a Disney movie and drawing something. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. "What are you drawing?" I asked and he continued to work on it. "It's a picture of us!" He smiled finishing it up and showing me. "We're holding hands! It's one of my favorite things to do..." He said blushing. I smiled and kissed him. "I love it! You know what?" I asked taking it. I put some tape on the back of it and hung it up on the wall above the bed. "Perfect!" I smiled and Sunny got up to look. "You hung it over your bed? That means so much to me!" I laughed a little. "No silly, I hung it over our bed." I told him taking his hand in mine. He looked over at me star eyed and happy. "That means so much more to me!" He said picking me up in a hug.

After that we grabbed a box and started to head to the PizzaPlex. We were talking and having fun all the way there and I had an idea. I knew that there was a pretty spot not to far from where we were and wasn't surrounded by the small town. It would be nice to have a picnic there and I could make it a date with Sunny. I must have been day dreaming about it a little to much because we were at the door and Sunny was talking to me. "(Y/N)? Are you ok?" I snapped out of it and smiled. "Yeah! I'm fine just thinking!" I said. "About what?" He asked curious. "You'll just have to wait and see." I smiled and headed in.

"Hey that's no fair!" He joked. "I think it's fully fun! Because it just means a surprise will be waiting." He gasped and became excited again. "Surprise??? I can't wait then!" I chuckled and followed him to his room. "So how you want to do this?" I asked him looking around. " I'll get my bedroom if you pack the drawings in here packed. Then once it's done I wouldn't mind you helping out in my room." He said crawling through the tunnel. "Alright then I'mma get this all packed up!" I said taking pictures off the walls and gently placing them into the box.

I picked up some plushies that he had in his room and looked at them. They were the animal counterparts that the band was suppose to represent, and it seemed Sunny had a few in the daycare. "What's with the plushies?" I asked him. "Oh! Those are also things the kids have given me." I could tell he was smiling as he said it. "Alright, then I'm packing them and then coming to help you!" I told him smiling. "Alright! Just be careful!" He said in an odd way. I finished up and started to head over. "What do you mean by that?" I asked and popped out. "Because the tickle monster is here!" He said starting to tickle me.

I was on the floor laughing my head off as he tickled me. He was being so careful not to hurt me, but soon the tickling became to much. "P-Please! Pl-HE HE-sE stop! N-No more!" I said as best as I could, and with out a second though he did. "You alright honey?" He asked as I cough my breath. "Y-Yeah... but there's one problem..." I said finally calming down. "What's that???" He asked worried. I looked at him and smiled. "The tickle monster always goes for seconds!" I said before pouncing on him and tickling him. He was laughing hard enough to cry and I found he was ticklish almost everywhere. Just like for me, he couldn't take it anymore and begged me to stop, so I did. He lied on the ground, exhausted, holding his sides and I joined him. "You alright sunlight?" I asked him and he flopped his head towards me. "Yeah, my sides just hurt from laughing so much." He said smiling. "I have so much fun with you (Y/N)... You just make everything so much better." He said smiling. I held his hand and smiled back. "You make things better for me too."

(1/12/22)

Sorry for not posting yesterday, just everything got to me. Mom's been yelling at me for any minor thing I do wrong for five days now, and yesterday I just really missed my grandma. But I did make the discord server, You can find it in chapter 13 (for Quotev it's a link attached to the words I did it and for Wattpad its a comment to the same words.) The fanart is by Aurora_loves_cookies  , and I will be working on another chapter as you read this, so please be patient because I also have math to finish, but the book comes first! Any way's I hope you enjoy and stay toned!

~NBCreeper