Chapter 11

After a month of planning and getting my foot to heal, we decided to sneak in tonight. We'd stay till closing time and then hide in Sunny's little tower he had at the daycare. I already knew dad trusted Sunny and I so we told him I was gonna spend the night with Sunny. "That's alright with me! Just text me if you need anything!" He told me. "Alright dad! I will! I love you!" He smiled when I said it. "I love you too superstar!" He said before Sunny and I went to my room to pack.

"Alright, so if we go in during work hours then we can sneak back to the tower and hide there. I'd say we should sleep till closing to help save energy." Sunny said, showing me a floor plan he drew up. "And of course you got the flashlights and something to help us in case we need to unscrew something, right?" He asked, looking over to me. "Yup! Multipurpose tools ready for later!" I said. "(Y/N) are you sure you really want to do this?" He asked, wanting me to back down, but I knew I couldn't. "I have to, because if I don't then who knows what could happen." I told him. "If it scares you too much you don't have to go, I don't want to force you to do something you don't want to." He looked up at me. "I'm not backing down unless you do!"

I took his hand and held it. "Then I promise to protect you no matter what." I told him, which reminded me. "OH YEAH! first aid!" I said getting up and packing a little kit I made. "That's a good idea!" He told me. "Thanks! I thought that if there's a chance of getting hurt we should at least be prepared." I said grabbing my phone and it's charger just in case. "Then do we have everything?" He asked. I double checked my bag. "Yeah! I got it all!" I told him to which he smiled. "Alright then let's go!" He said standing up. I nodded and started to head out the door. We decided that walking would be our best bet since if a car was there they could assume that someone had stayed behind.

It was already noon and we knew that the doors permanently shut at midnight to prevent anyone from breaking in. The doors would open again at 6am, so we knew we had about 6 hours to look around to find anything. I knew where the manager's office was so I had planned to go there first. We walked in and headed straight to the back rooms to head to the tower. "Sorry about the mess. I don't really have time to clean it most nights..." He said as he let me in. The room had cobwebs everywhere, blocks on the floor, toys and plushes everywhere, and pictures on the wall. They were drawings made by kids for Sunny. I thought it was cute.

"If you follow me I can lead you to where we can sleep till midnight..." Sunny said and I turned around and followed him in a tunnel. He gave me a hand to help me out once I got to the end, and when I did I looked around. Once more there were papers on the walls, but I noticed a makeshift bed and some neatly stacked clothes. "You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He told me with a nervous smile. "Sunny... do you live here?" I had asked him. He looked ashamed. "Yes..." I looked around at the cramped space. "Once this is all over, you're coming to live with dad and me." I told him, sitting down on the makeshift bed. "But-" I didn't let him finish. "No, you aren't gonna fight this... This isn't a home... now please." I said to which he lied down next to the bed. "No..." I said pulling him up to the bed. "It's not fair you get the floor." He looked at me. "Can... can I hold you?" He asked. I pulled him closer and held him, causing him to hold me back.

I woke up to Sunny shaking me gently. "Hey, shooting star... It's midnight." He said quietly. I sat up slowly and rubbed my eyes. "Are you ready?" I asked and he nodded. "Then let's go." I smiled and started to crawl out from the room, Sunny following behind me. Once we got to the main floor we saw how empty the place was. "Wow..." I said looking around. The lights were still on and the colours looked like they were dancing all over the room. "It's so pretty..." I said watching them. "Yeah... they really are..."Sunny said and I swear from the corner of my eye I saw him look over to me. "Alright time for the mission, no time to get distracted." I said and headed down to the office of the manager.

As we headed there Sunny told me he felt off. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Like... someone's following us... or watching us." He told me worried. "Would holding my hand make you feel better?" I asked and he nodded. I took his hand and looked for the door. Luckily I found it and it was unlocked. "That's odd..." I said heading in. Sunny took a flashlight, but I turned on the light so there was no use for the light. We looked around and found a bunch of files. "What are they?" Sunny asked me. "It looks like workers files..." I said and opened them. "Chica isn't her real name? Her name was Susie, but Fazbear Entertainment MADE her legally change it to get the job... and it says here Foxy, Bonnie, and dad had to go through the same process... They all had to change their first names, but since dad was named Freddy at birth, he just had to change his last name to Fazbear..." I said looking as I felt the world caving in.

I started taking pictures of every paper before reading more into it, then started to look for more information. I found more files and each detailed different concerning things about the restaurant. Apparently one employee, a night guard, was transferred there from a game developing branch. She had been seeing three therapists, and all of them went missing or were found dead. "Why would they keep her on the job? It's obvious she did it..." I said looking at more papers, taking pictures as I did. "Maybe not enough evidence?" He asked, not fully knowing. I picked up a few files and put them back as to make it seem like we weren't there. It was hardly 1am, but I still wanted to be careful.

I pulled out more files and started taking pictures. "This one has the buildings full map in it, and there's rooms I've never seen or heard about..." Sunny said looking at it. "This building could sink underground at any minute, they built over the pizzeria and there's hardly any structural support." I told him and looked at the map closely. "(Y/N)..." Sunny said as I read the notes on the blue prints. "Yeah Sunny?" I asked, not looking up. "(Y/N)!" He said more panicking, causing me to look up. In the doorway stood a figure. It seemed to be a woman in a rabbit costume holding a knife. "(Y/N) What do we do?" I looked at her and moved Sunny behind me. "You aren't supposed to be here." She said as she slowly stepped closer, and I knew that we had to get out of her. Our only exit was blocked.

(1/8/22)

I forgot to make this joke yesterday during the right chapter to make the joke so I decided to do it now! Do note this is a joke of myself that I find funny.

My name is totally not in the last chapter, I mean who would name themself after a fnaf character? I'm a non-binary with standards! *Laughs in my name is Charlie*

~NBCreeper