Chapter 22: Beautiful Wings

Outside the Blue Pegasus guild hall

Reiki, Nashi, Crispin, Calypso, and Eleodoro grimaced as they gazed grudgingly up at the beautiful castle in front of them.

"This had better be worth it," Eli grumbled.

"Oh trust me, Amodin gets on Reiki's nerves way more than yours," Cris declared.

Reiki sighed.

"Why do you hate him again?" Nashi questioned.

She was black and blue from a one-sided fight against Eli minutes earlier.

"I don't hate him. He just irritates me. Actually, all of Blue Beauty does. It's a good thing none of them are gay," Reiki responded.

Cris looked at him.

"In any case. We need Hayley's assistance," Cal reminded them.

There were nods in response.

The five teenage wizards were about to knock on the castle's doors when they burst open!

Out came three very distinct people — two men and a woman — with another man leading them.

"Welcome to Blue Pegasus! We will be your best hosts!" they cried simultaneously.

An awkward silence immediately followed.

"Hey! We came for some assistance from you guys, but —" Eli started.

The quartet gasped.

The woman suddenly came up to Eli's side and hugged his arm.

She had smooth blond hair in a ponytail, dark green eyes, and pale yellow, sleeveless, shoulderless, knee-length dress that had a slit on the right side. It exposed her pale blue insignia on her right thigh. Additionally, she wore a complementary blue choker and white high heels. Some would describe her as the younger version of Jenny Lates (neè Realight) even though the two women weren't related at all.

"You're so cute. The fact that your guild mark matches your eyes is mesmerizing," she said with a dreamy sigh.

Eli detected Cal's immediate irritation.

"Um, I'm the same way," Cris muttered.

The two men in the back diverged, one went to Cal and the other to Nashi.

"I sense some sweet darkness around you. You look cold but in a good way," the young man crooned sweetly upon reaching the Moon mage.

He had dark brown, spiky hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. He wore a hot pink, collared dress shirt unbuttoned at the top and a black tuxedo over dark dress pants and dress shoes.

Eli heard Cal tense up even more.

"I wanna make you cold with my magic," Cris muttered.

"You're definitely one of a kind, my dear. Less clothes is good," the young man on the right added politely to the Fire Dragon Slayer.

He had wavy dark blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. He wore a lilac, collared dress shirt unbuttoned at the top with a black tuxedo all over dark dress pants and dress shoes. His royal blue Blue Pegasus insignia was on the right side of his collarbone.

"Is my bare chest not exposed enough?" Cris muttered.

He subconsciously removed his white pants.

Suddenly, a fistful of fire slammed the dark blond into the ground.

"Oh shut up, Harold. My father's a dragon slayer as are other wizards in my guild. You know this," she snarled.

"Ughhh. Sorryyy," Harold groaned from the ground.