Chapter 1: An Adventure Begins

The Fairy Tail guild hall doors slammed open!

Three shadowed figures made their way inside.

They morphed into the sight of three teenagers.

"I'm telling you, Fire Freak, there's no need to be snappy with Sun Dude."

The eighteen-year-old on the right ran his fingers through his solid navy blue hair. He carefully tucked the silky strands around his blue eyes behind his ears. The unbuttoned polka-dot t-shirt revealed his well built torso. The sleeve slid down to reveal the matching guild mark on his well-toned right upper arm.

"Yeah, well, if he didn't try to show me up with all of those shiny keys he had, it wouldn't be a problem!" the figure on the left snarled.

Her spiky pink hair and angry chocolate eyes sharply contrasted her curvaceous body. Fire emitted around the eighteen-year-old, glowing against her golden insignia on her right shoulder. Her cargo pants, sandals, and a black crop tank top started to singe. The plain, white scarf wrapped around her neck remained untouched.

"That's 'cause you forget your five silver keys all the time, Burnin'," he argued.

She whipped her head towards him.

"I forget them like you forget your pants, Frosty," she snarled.

The blue-haired teen stared down at his dark underwear and brown sandals. His shiny, hairless legs reflected the April sunlight with ease.

"Ahhh! When did that happen?!" he screamed.

"How do you not know?!"

"Because I only recently started stripping! I'm not sure where it came from!"

"You're a Fullbuster! What do you expect!"

"As much destruction as I expect from a Dragneel!"

The third person in the middle turned around and stopped them.

He flashed them a sweet, signature smile.

The sunlight illuminated his scarlet red locks and dark-green eyes. His blue collarless coat floated overtop his dark skin-tight top and around his calves. His legs were covered by dark, skin-tight pants. Wind swirled around his callused, bare feet.

"Nashi, Crispin, calm down please. I know it was rough but look, we got the job done!"

"Well of course, we're Team Unstoppable, the next generation's second strongest team," Crispin remarked.

"I don't want to hear it, Mr. Irony! You and Moon Gal were glaring at each other the whole time!" Nashi countered.

Reiki winced. He walked towards an empty bench table.

"Ah yes. The Heavenly Twins of Sabertooth aren't our greatest friends. However, we've had worse interactions with them."

"You sure your unusual hostility with Calypso Cheney isn't due to the interactions between Nashi and Eleodoro Eucliffe?" the blue-haired mage wondered.

He took a seat across from Reiki.

"Positive. We're just equal in terms of magic power, that's all."

Pinky crossed her arms as she sat next to bluey. Smoke hissed from her clothes.

"True. Their Moon and Sun Magics do rival your Heavenly Body Magic," she mused.

Reiki nodded.

"How come we did a sunrise quest with them?" Nashi asked.

The stripping mage's eyes narrowed to slits.

"A stupid bet I lost," Cris growled.

"Eli lost it, too," Reiki reminded him.