Chapter 12: Ships Sailing

"Ughhhh, Reiki why didn't you say we were going on a boat," Nashi groaned.

She hung over the edge of a sailboat. Reiki stood beside her and patted her shoulders.

"I thought you figured that out since the text said we were going to a port," he stated.

"Yeahhh, but you didn't specifically say we were going on a ship," she countered.

"I did say that. But you were too focused on wanting to punch Larry in the face. Plus I think train rides make you forget things," he reminded.

"Gyuhhh," she moaned.

Then she hurled into the ocean.

Reiki sighed. He kindly took off her white scarf and tied her hair back.

The scarlet wizard heard vicious scratching and looked across the boat to see Mya Vastia.

She was scribbling furiously on a notepad with a heart on it, and steam puffs were coming out of her head.

She had dark eyes and long pale blue hair pulled back into two fluffy braids with red earmuffs overtop.

Clothing-wise she had on a red, shoulderless three-quarter-sleeved shirt overtop a lilac mini-skirt and brown high-heeled boots.

Around her waist she wore a brown strap that held a large pouch on her left hip. On her left shoulder she bore her lilac Lamia Scale guild mark.

'Ah yes. It's been a while since we interacted with the "younger Mirajane." She's eighteen and crazy obsessed with ships. Then again, her mom helped my parents marry.'

She looked up from her notepad and smiled innocently.

Suddenly, a dark cloth was thrown over Reiki's face!

"LOOSE FREAK!! WHAT ARE YOU TAKING OFF MY CLOTHES FOR?!" he heard Cris holler.

Reiki gagged as he pulled the cloth off and held it by his index and thumb.

'At least it smells fresh.'

Cris was standing at the center of the boat, naked and covering his privates with one hand while making a fist in front of his face with the other.

He glared straight into the calm yet devious reddish-pink eyes of Larry Vastia.

Their noses were inches apart.

Larry had spiky pink hair slicked to the side.

He wore a long white coat with a bare chest, exposing his well built body. Underneath he wore dark blue pants, and black boots. On his left pectoral sat his bright pink guild mark.

"I wasn't taking your clothes off. I was assisting you because you were unconsciously stripping. By the way, stripes look terrible on you," Larry sneered, slowly slipping his jacket off.

'Larry Vastia. A twenty-year-old show off. He definitely follows his dad's flamboyance.'

"It's hot out here! And how's that any better?" Cris growled.

He pointed to a white shirt with vertical red stripes of various shades on the deck.

Cris used his free hand to yank off Larry's white jacket.

This caused more chaos between the two.

Reiki felt sick to his stomach.

He dropped the underwear and hung over the edge, ready to hurl his lunch into the ocean.

"I didn't know boats sickened you," Nashi moaned.

"Well, now they do," he groaned.

He heard scribbling and looked up to see Mya standing above them, humming happily.