Massages [S]

Summary: You and Dom didn't expect that the couples massage included teaching how to do it

Smut Warnings: Massage?? gentle Dom, praise, soft sex, pet names, aftercare, accidental overstimulation

Word Count: 6,000

Your eyes adjusted slowly to the bright light of the early morning, as they opened. The sea of white sheets underneath you shone in the same sunshine, lighting up the rest of the bedroom.

As you looked over in bed, the space that Dom lay, was empty. That was quite odd. A quick look over at the time on your phone, the glare of the phone light showed that it was just past nine in the morning.

Looking over in bed, Dom wasn't laying there. That seemed odd. A quick look over at the clock across the room showed that it was only 9 in the morning.

At this time in the morning, when you and Dom both didn't have anything to do, Dom would usually still be in bed, or have been the one instead who woke you up. He hated being awake without you.

He'd admitted that himself, he loved spending time with you, you were probably the person he liked spending time with the most.  

You heard the noise of metal clashing together, downstairs, from the kitchen. In an odd way, it offered itself as a comfort that Dom was still in the house, and, as far as you knew, everything was okay in the house.

You assumed that Dom was doing something, but whatever it was, you had no clue. 

Pulling the silk sheets back over you, you pulled the covers back over yourself, flopping back down in the mattress. This was far too early for you to be awake, by yours, and most others standards.

You could have possibly fallen asleep, but your eyes were encouraged to open again, by Dom's gentle, velvet like voice, slowly cooing you awake. "Good morning, my love," Dom said, in a soft cooing voice.

Dom's hands stroked through your hair, his hand moving down to cup your cheek, as the sight of him was the first thing that met your barely awake eyes.

Sunrise shone behind him, illuminating in front of you. He looked angelic, maybe showing how much he really was. As you sat up a little, your heart skipped beats, seeing the tray that Dom had held.

Dom had make you breakfast in bed. 

"I made you waffles. The bottom one may be slightly burnt at the edges, but it should still taste just as good," Dom said, placing the tray of food over you in the bed, it adjusting to the sides of your form.

His love was overwhelming, as he also passed you the cup of tea, that he'd made for you. Tea, was one of things that Dom would never, ever, be fought on the fact that his tea wasn't the best. His tea was his pride and joy.

Passing you his beloved cup of tea, you sat up in bed, enjoying the waffles that he had made for you, a big smile on his face. Sitting down on the bed next to you, Dom cozied straight up to you, burying his head in the crook of your neck.