24

"Beomie, I got some things for you." Taehyun said, reaching towards the bags he left sitting in front of Beomgyu's desk.

"Hm? When did you get these?" He asked, looking down at the floor where Taehyun was, arranging the bags.

"When you were taking your nap." Taehyub replied as he took out a pastel blue hoodie.

"Oh, so the reason I had that nightmare was cause you weren't around. I see." Beomgyu grumbled.

"I see.. then I won't ever leave you alone." Taehyun gleamed, hugging Beomgyu's waist. He let go and brought the bag up to Beomgyu's face, kneeling. "There's a lot of things in here and they're all for you."

"What's with the hoodie you took out?" Beomgyu asked, pointing at the pastel blue hoodie Taehyun had just taken out and left on the floor.

"Oh that. That's my hoodie. There's another one in there for you to match with me." Taehyun stated.

Beomgyu smiled. "That's cute." He giggled. He then took the bag and scavenged through it. Inside was 4 hoodies of different colors; red, black, white, and pastel blue. There was also a box with a cute necklace with a pendant on it that spells love in cursive and a plain steel black ring. Taehyun bought his own pair too.

"These are amazing, thank you Taehyunie~" Beomgyu said as he caressed Taehyun's hair.

"I'm not done yet. We still have another bag to go through." He said, taking the back from behind him and shoving it in Beomgyu's arms carefully.

"Eh, I thought this would be for you?" Beomgyu questioned.

Taehyun just shrugged. He then gestured for Beomgyu to look inside.

As he looked, Beomgyu's eyes sparkled from the sight of a pastel pink notebook with a kawaii teddy bear on the cover. There was also a strap that ends in a silver lock in the shape of a heart with a key to seal it for privacy. It came with a white pen as well.

"Eeeee! I love it so much, thank you so much Love!" Beomgyu exclaimed, hugging his new notebook. "Now I can write my song lyrics without people peaking all the time." He stated.

"You write songs?" Taehyun asked, interested in this topic Beomgyu brought up by accident.

"Ah- yes, heh." Beomgyu replied, embarrassed by the fact he just said that without thinking and the fact he never told Taehyun this.

"Can I hear you sing a song you wrote?" Taehyun asked again. Beomgyu thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"I am making one right now. You can hear that one when I'm finished." Beomgyu answered.

"Ah ok." Taehyun just plainly replied. He was gonna let Beomgyu show his work when he feels ready. Patience, Taehyun.

"Also, how did you buy all these?" Beomgyu asked.

"Your mom gave me money so I thought, why not get you these things?" Taehyun then grabbed the notebook and held it up. "I told the person who made these notebooks to customize it and add the bear I drew on top."

"Aww~ You drew this? It's adorable." Beomgyu exclaimed with a giggle.

"Yeah, I tried my best to make it look good." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu then shook his head. "Even if it didn't look so good, I'd still love it the same because you gave it to me."

"That's sweet, but no need to sugar coat my drawing. It's terrible."

"No, really. It's really good. Do you see these highlights?" Beomgyu pointed at the bear. "Cute!"

Taehyun smiled. He then grabbed a sharpie. "You should write your name on it." He said.

Beomgyu nods and grabs the sharpie and thought on what to write. He got an idea then made sure to not make a mistake as he wrote 'Composed Songs - Beomgyu' in a fancy but readable way.

Both Beomgyu and Taehyun looked at the notebook, satisfied.

"Alright, we should go to sleep now. It's ten and we need to wake up early to get home before school starts." Taehyun stated.

"When are we able to drop outt." Beomgyu whined, pulling on Taehyun's sleeve.

"When we get to school tomorrow." Taehyun said.

"Oh right, tomorrow is the day we'll be dropping out and then we can buy our own apartment with the money my parents send me and we can have cuddle sessions every hour of the day!" Beomgyu stated.

"But what should we do about Kyuchul?" Taehyun asked.

"Mm.. well we could always let him stay with Hyuka. You know how attached they've become lately." Beomgyu stated.

"Yeah, true. Alright then that's the plan. Now come on, it's time to sleep."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm already asleep, see?"

The night lasted longer than expected as the two had a small make out session along with an hour cuddle session until they fell asleep.

-
"Go to hell, bitch!"