12

Beomgyu choked on nothing as he pulled away from Taehyun, staring wide at the three who were staring right back at him with surprised Pikachu faces.

"Oh hey, uhm.. don't mind us- continue-" Yeonjun started.

"Uh, continue?! I do not want to see that! My innocent eyes!!" Huening Kai shrieked, covering his eyes.

"We'll just- leave-" Soobin grabbed Yeonjun's and Huening Kai's hands and dragged them away from the two.

Taehyun had other plans. "Oh no you don't." He then pulled all three of them back into their dorm and slammed the door shut.

"Wha- hey! I just don't want us to ruin your moment."

"Well you already did so stay so we can finally announce to ya'll that we're dating and Beomgyu is mine." Taehyun said.

"..yeah! Taehyunie is mine!" Beomgyu exclaimed then hid his hands in his face.

Soobin chuckled. "Beom-ah, there's no need to be embarrassed for calling Taehyun yours."

"Yeah, don't be embarrassed.. some people in this world take it the wrong way and might think you're embarrassed of Taehyun being your boyfriend now." Huening Kai stated.

"Like you?" Yeonjun raised a brow at him.

"What?! No! I was just saying!!" Huening Kai retorted.

"You guys fight too much!!" Beomgyu whined, punching the air aggressively while he also aggressively kicks nothing.

"Calm down Beomie~ Here." Taehyun ruffled Beomgyu's hair, also giving him a kiss on the cheek. Beomgyu just blushed at that. "But he is right, you guys fight too much."

"It's not my fault he acts like a big baby!" Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"Well it's not my fault you like picking fights with me!" Huening Kai stated.

"Yeahh? Then act like a normal human being and maybe that wouldn't happen."

"Normal?! I am normal!!"

"Quit it out, you two!" Soobin butted in. "Seriously, Beomgyu and Taehyun are not even paying attention to you two anymore since they're making out again!" Soobin stated.

Which was true, the two are in fact in the middle of another make out session.

But they sadly pulled away when they heard Soobin. "Geez, no need to expose us." Taehyun said.

Calmly, Soobin said, "I suggest you to kick us out already so I can just handle them myself."

"Anyways.. Everyone get the fuck out, I need my alone time with Beomgyu since we just got married." Taehyun then went ahead and stole Beomgyu's lips with his own for the fourth time today.

"Wait but we aren't even dating-"

"My lovely Beomie~ I love you~ Precious little baby bear Gyu Gyu my love~"

"Tae-"

"Fucking kiss me!"

"Ok.." Beomgyu kissed him, looking up at him weirdly for the weird things he just said. Although, it was kinda cute if you look at it in a different way.

Huening Kai groaned, watching all of this unfold in front of his innocent eyes. He covers them eyes with them hands as if he isn't peaking through to watch this moment. "Why are you guys so disgustingly cute?"

"Because yes.." Taehyun said between their lips.

"Ight, let's go." Soobin then dragged the two who weren't being occupied with each other to the door. "Also it's twelve o' seven so you guys got an thirty minutes or so before class starts." He then finally closed their door.

"You heard him.. we got all day.." Taehyun smirked before picking Beomgyu up and off to Taehyun's bed they go.

"Taehyunie," Beomgyu said, getting Taehyun's attention. "I love you.."

"Aww.. I love you too Beomie." He giggled.

Taehyun gives Beomgyu a big kiss on the forehead then moved back to his lips. The kiss ended after a little while since Beomgyu needed air.

"You kiss too much.." Beomgyu huffed, staring up at Taehyun who was hovering over him.

"I wouldn't call that kissing.. more like make out?"

"Th-That's the same thing.." Beomgyu squealed. He wrapped an arm around Taehyun's neck, pulling him down. He then placed his lips gently on his neck, sucking on it a bit too.

"B-Beomie.." Taehyun called out as Beomgyu hit the jackpot, making him whimper a bit from the feeling of satisfaction.

Taehyun does the same to Beomgyu, also hitting his sensitive area. Very unholy sounds come out of the both of them, which sort of made the both of them embarrassed.

Now they have pretty purple spots on their necks and shoulders. :>

For the rest of the time after, they ended up cuddling. What a wholesome action, am I right? Sadly, good things end all too soon.

"T-Tyunie, it's almost time for class." Beomgyu stated, pointing over at Taehyun's digital clock.

"Class.. ok.." Taehyun finally gets off of Beomgyu, lifting him up with him. The two were sweating just from their make out session and cuddles.. Soon there will be more than just making out, but for now, they shall stay virgins if you know what I mean.

"I'll go change now. You should do the same." Beomgyu said, giving Taehyun a small little wave before leaving to his own room.

They finish changing at the same time. Without uttering a single word, they walk out of their dorm, hand in hand. The next time they talk would be when they make it to class. Boring class. Welp, Taehyun's got something up his sleeve, again.

"A-Ah.. teacher? Is it ok if Beomgyu and I leave a bit earlier today? My parents called me to come home halfway through first hour lessons.."

"Oh alright. And Beomgyu?"

"He's the reason I need to speak with my parents.."

"Ok, you two may go when class is halfway over."

We all know that this was just a big lie but Beomgyu didn't think this was just a trick to leave class.

So now he's worrying. Over nothing.

"Taehyunie! I thought we were gonna sit through class this time!"

"And learn the basics all over again? No thank you!" Taehyun then ran off.

"You! Come back here!!" The two then ran out of school for the second time.

-
"You need jesus."