2

"Oh. Are you ok?" Beomgyu asked, looking at the smaller boy who was now on the ground. He reached out a hand for the boy to take it, and he did.

"Yeah.. I guess." The boy replied. Beomgyu stared at him for a bit, his pretty facial features making him a bit, mesmerized.

"Ehm, you needed to use the bathroom right? I'll just go." Beomgyu bowed before scurrying off to his room.

'He looks pretty.' Beomgyu shook his head from the thought. 'I'll just play music.'

He grabbed his speaker from inside his bag, placing it on his desk. He then played music from his spotify vibe playlist on shuffle. 'It's alright 괜찮아' by 'GooNight' was now playing at low volume.

Beomgyu smiles to himself as the music calms his mind. He continues with adding a few decorations to his room.

Climbing on top of the bed, near the wall, he drapes a string of moon and star led lights on the little curtain he had placed on the wall and beside his bed.

He also put a few neon lights on the walls. One shaped as Saturn, one that was shaped as a bear, and one was shaped like a full moon.

He then set a mood light with a smiley face on his desk. It hit the wall perfectly so there was a giant glowing smiley face on the wall the door was near. He also placed a cute lil bear night light there along with a pretty moon lamp.

A color changing essential oil diffuser with plenty of essential oils scattered beside it was there for his insomnia, which was placed on a nightstand beside his bed.

He taped led lights in a corner, it guiding above his bed, and back down to the opposite corner. He did the same for inside his closet.

He then placed some vine decor hanging on the curtains of the window and the curtains along his bed. Let's just say, it adds a touch of nature and he loves nature.

Smiling, he let himself fall backwards on the giant bear beanbag in the middle of his room. He feels the fluffy white carpet below it with his fingers.

The room was perfect now, just like his own room at home but smaller.

✧︎

Just as Beomgyu opened his eyes, he was met with another pair of eyes staring right at him. In surprise, he jolted up, hitting his forehead on the other's.

"Ow.." Beomgyu mumbles, rubbing his forehead. He takes a peak at the other who was doing the same gesture as him.

"Hey.." the boy starts, still rubbing his forehead and scrunching his eyebrows in pain. "I was about to wake you up. We have to go to some school meeting in about half an hour."

"Oh. Uhm.. what's your name?" Beomgyu asks.

"Kang Taehyun. Call me whatever you want, I don't care." Taehyun then got up from the fluffy carpet and walks away.

Beomgyu sighs to himself before shutting off his vibe playlist and turning off all of his mood lights, led lights, and essential oil diffuser.

'Pretty boy doesn't seem friendly..' he sighs again before walking out of his room to meet up with Taehyun who was standing beside the doorway.

"Come on, we have another ten minutes before it starts." Taehyun grabs Beomgyu's hand and speed walks away from their dorm, closing the door first.

Beomgyu looks down at their hands that was intertwined with each other. His face heated up as he stared his way up to the other's face.

"Uhm-"

"We're here. I'll be going to my friends now." Taehyun then left him alone.

Beomgyu frowns. Taehyun cut him off and left him as he was going to ask if he could stay with him during the so called school meeting.

Now he has to deal with him.

"Ah, Beomgyu~ I found you~ let's go shall we?" Kwanjun appears behind him, startling him which made him jump.

"D-Don't do that!" Beomgyu exclaims, clutching his chest to where his heart is supposed to be.

"Don't tell me what to do." Kwanjun whispers in his ear, making him gulp and nod quickly. He smirks and places a kiss on Beomgyu's forehead. "What are you waiting for? Let's go."

Beomgyu nods and obediently follows him to a spot in the auditorium near the stage. To their luck, they sat beside Taehyun and his friend group.

"Oh? Beomgyu? You're here!" A boy pointed out, making Beomgyu turn his head to the voice.

"Hyung? Hello! I haven't seen you in years!" Beomgyu replies happily, smiling at his old friend.

"Soobin Hyung? You know him?" Taehyun asks from behind.

"Mhm, he's my friend from middle school. We went to different school's in high sadly." Soobin replies.

"Oh! I know him too Hyung!" Another voice behind Taehyun states,

"Hyuka- wait wha- I haven't seen you since kindergarten??" Beomgyu states with wide eyes.

"If that's the case then how do you two still remember each other?!" Soobin exclaims.

The two shrug.

"Yo~ don't exclude me from this so called little reunion."

"Yeonjunie!"

"Yah! Where's the Hyung?! The disrespect." Beomgyu giggles.

"Wait wait wait. So you're saying you all know him except me?" Taehyun questions, everyone nods in return. "Well that sucks. Anyways, I'm his roommate."

"You're so lucky!!" Everyone shouts at the same time.

"Huh? Why?"

"They all say that because I clean for everyone. Even though I can't cook, I make everything stay clean in some way." Beomgyu explains.

A sudden interruption was then occurred.

"You do know I'm still here, right Beomgyu?"

"O-Oh.. Yeah but.. Sorry.." Beomgyu mumbles before bowing to the others and leaving with Kwanjun.

"Who the hell was that guy?" Taehyun questions.

"That was.. Beomgyu's bully in middle school." Soobin states. "I have no idea why he's talking or going with him right now."

"What.." Taehyun whispers to himself. This was too much information for him to handle.

-
"W-Wait! Don't hurt me..!"