13

"I swear to god, Taehyunie. Imma kill you." Beomgyu glared at the other, trying to calm his heart rate from all the running they did around a playground.

"Hehe, as if you can. You loveee~ me too much~" Taehyun giggled, clinging on Beomgyu's arm.

"Tsk, sure." Beomgyu scoffed, trying to shove Taehyun away from his arm.

"Love~ Don't you think you're too weak to throw me away?" Taehyun questioned, pulling Beomgyu's head closer to his face.

"N-No.. I'm not weak." Beomgyu pouted, feeling very offended that his boyfriend just called him weak.

"Heh, sure. But did you really get tricked when I said my parents needed to speak with us?"

"..you need Jesus." Taehyun bursted out with laughter.

"You're so silly, Beomie~" Beomgyu just crossed his arms and looked away from him with a bigger pout.

"Hmph." Beomgyu said.

"Aw~ Don't be mad, Beomie~ I'm just teasing you a bit, that's all." Taehyun said, pinching the older's cheek.

"Well your teasing is not working, ok!" Beomgyu exclaimed, hiding his face in Taehyun's shoulder. This made Taehyun coo at his cuteness.

"You're so cute~ I just have to." Taehyun stated, giving Beomgyu a tiny peck on the cheek. Beomgyu smiled at that.

"Oh my god, you guys are so disgustingly cute I swear why do I keep finding you two!" A loud shrieking that was all too familiar to the two made them turn their heads towards the voice.

"Huening- yeah how do you keep finding us? But this time without Yeonjun and Soobin?" Beomgyu questioned.

"They went on a date!! Imma be single forever in this cruel world! Whyyy!" Huening Kai cried out.

"Uhm, do you want a date?" Taehyun asked.

"Nope! The single life is alright with me. I don't want to find someone then just get hurt all over again.." Huening Kai explained.

"You know, my friend has a crush on you. I won't tell you which friend, just one of my friends." Beomgyu said, getting Huening Kai interested.

"Really?! Who?!"

"I already told you. I won't say their name. Why don't you find out who my friends are first?" Beomgyu said.

Huening Kai stayed silent for a moment, thinking. "Wait a damn minute.. how am I supposed to know?! You're friends with basically the entire school in your high school!"  He exclaimed.

"Yeah true. Wait how'd you know?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yeonjun told me."

"Yeah, he told me that too." Taehyun said.

"Oh- well then how about this. Find out who were my closest friends."

"Ok! I know that too! Yeonjun Hyung, Jeongin(StrayKids) Hyung, Heesung(En-) Hyung, Jimin(JustB) Hyung, and Moana(MOA)!"

"..my friend group back in high school?" Beomgyu questioned. "Ok, yeah, they are close.."

"Omg, are you hesitating because I said that person's name?! Who is it!?"

"Guess. We'll be going now." Beomgyu said, he then pulled Taehyun up from their spot on the bench and quickly ran to find somewhere away from Huening Kai.

Once they were far away enough, ehem, cat café, Taehyun urges himself to speak to the older. "Uhm, so who's the one that likes Hyuka?" He asked.

"Oh uhm.. not telling. I thought it was obvious but now I have to have you figure out for yourself too." Beomgyu said.

"No no, I have a guess but I want to be positive it's her.." Taehyun stated.

"Oop- well yeah it is." Beomgyu said.

"Really? Nice! Do you even know who I guessed was it?" Asked, enthusiastically.

"Dur, now come play with these kitties with me." Beomgyu said, petting a kitten.

"You sure really love these cats.." Taehyun mumbled, crouching down beside Beomgyu.

"Yeah! They're the best." Beomgyu stated. Taehyun just shook his head with a smile and started petting his puppy, Beomgyu.

Yeah, Beomgyu noticed. Which is why he's being slightly flustered. But he still continued to play with the kittens at the café.

The same lady then went up to them. "Oh? You guys here again?"

"Yeah!" Beomgyu chuckled.

"Hmm.. are you sure you two aren't dating?" The lady asked, seeing the way Taehyun never stopped looking at Beomgyu even after her arrival.

"Well...." Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun.

"We're dating now." Taehyun said for him, still not looking away.

"Oh my god, cute!" The lady shouted, only to cover her mouth after that blurting. "Ahem, anyways. Want another strawberry flavored drink?"

"Yes please! Something different from last time." Beomgyu said.

"You must like trying new things. Alright I'll go get you something." She then left once again.

"Taehyunie, whatever the mysterious strawberry drink is, do you wanna share with me?"

"Yeah, sure." Taehyun smiled, bringing his hand to Beomgyu's face. He then pulled them in for a kiss, Beomgyu backing away after a small peck.

"Nuh uh, not in front of these kittens." Beomgyu frowned, carefully placing his hands over a kittens eyes.

Taehyun just chuckled from Beomgyu's cute gesture.

The lady then came back with a cup of strawberry ice cream and strawberry soda inside. Like a root beer float but strawberry flavored. There was also two straws.

"Enjoy, you two." She nicely smiled before bowing and leaving them be.

They quickly shared the drink, it being gone after a few minutes.

"You think she knew we were gonna share?" Beomgyu asked.

"Duh, why else would she get two straws?" Taehyun questioned.

Beomgyu just sighed happily before launching his body towards Taehyun. "I loveeee youu." He whispered in his ear.

"I love you too." Taehyun smiled.

Suddenly, the kittens start attacking Taehyun for 'stealing' their Kitty King.

What a nice unofficial date this was.

-
"Why? Just why?"