18

Fast forward to around 3AM. Beomgyu was the only one wide awake as his friends were ALL drunk. Everyone besides Kyuchul and himself. Not only that but he's got insomnia, he's normally awake at this time.

For the past hour, he had been singing by himself. This practically lure the others to sleep as all the songs he sang were calm and soothing.

"Guys.. wake up!" He exclaimed, trying to shake everyone awake. "We need to get back to the dorms!"

No response.

"Ah, hellooo? Wake up!" He tried again.

Still no response.

Without receiving a response, he huffed in defeat and sat there with his arms crossed.

"Gyu..?" A soft raspy voice said from his side, obviously being Taehyun.

"Ah! Taehyunie, we need to get everyone back to the dorms and-" his sentence was cut off by Taehyun's lips on his. His mouth tasted like the liquor he drank, which Beomgyu didn't really like. "T-Tae.."

"Mhm?" He mumbled, moving his lips towards Beomgyu's neck.

"W-we need to get b-back to the dorms.." Beomgyu whispered, holding back the unholy noises he could make just by Taehyun kissing and sucking on his neck.

"Mm.." Taehyun, although very drunk, got off of Beomgyu and walked his way, almost tripping a few times, over towards Kyuchul. He then tried to pick him up.

"Ah! No, don't." Beomgyu said, holding Taehyun's arm tightly so he could no longer try and pick up the teen.

"Hm." Taehyun hummed before wrapping his arms around Beomgyu. "Beomie looks cute."

"I know, you say that everyday." Beomgyu giggled.

"Hmm.." he placed his lips on Beomgyu's cheek. "Taehyunie wants to put Beomie in Taehyunue's pocket and carry Beomie around forever.." he said.

"That sounds interesting, but I don't think that's happening." Beomgyu gave a tiny smile and a peck on the lips before detaching Taehyun's arms from his neck. "We need to wake up the others, with you do that for me?"

"Yes~" Taehyun said, slightly falling forward as he tried to hug Beomgyu.

"Heh, come on. Up now." Taehyun does as he's told, Beomgyu helping steady his balance.

In Beomgyu's mind, he really hoped the rest weren't as drunk as Taehyun otherwise he'd have to deal with getting them to quiet down as they sneak over to their dorm rooms.

He also, could not wait to tell Yeonjun off when he was sober. As if he would though.

"Soobin-ah~" Taehyun said, hovering over Soobin's head. The said male stirred around until he awoke.

"Yes, Taehyun?" He questioned, rubbing his eyes from just waking up.

"Wake up.." he said, punching his arm after. Soobin was about to question him but he already crawled over to Yeonjun and started shaking the other violently. "Wake up." He said again.

Soobin stared at him a bit before bursting out laughing. "Wow, is this the drunk Kang Taehyun I see right before my eyes?" Soobin was sober as he only drank a shot of alcohol early on as they sang karaoke.

"Mhm.." Beomgyu answered, pouting as he was starting to get tired.

From beside Beomgyu, Kyuchul woke up from Soobin's laughter. "Gyu Hyung.." he called out.

"Yes?" Beomgyu replied, turning over to the younger.

"Are we going back?" Beomgyu nods.

"Yeah, I just need to wake everyone up first." He said with a yawn.

Kyuchul nods and quietly goes over to Huening Kai, shyly staring at him with a smile before shaking his arm. "Wake up, Kai Hyung." He whispered.

Huening Kai woke up right away. "Huh?"

"We need to go." Beomgyu said. Yeonjun was now awake.

"Let's gooo then.." he said, getting up and tumbling on top of Taehyun who was still seated on the floor. "Hi."

"Hiii." Taehyun replied.

Soobin rolled his eyes then lifted Yeonjun off of him. "I'll carry this big baby, you take the others back." And so, he walked over to the door and left.

"Uhm.. I'll take care of Taehyun, you make sure Hyuka is alright too ok?" Beomgyu said, holding Taehyun up with one arm under his shoulder blade and the other holding his hand.

"O-Ok!" Kyuchul then hesitantly held his hand out for Kai to grab, which he did.

"Hyuka, wanna stay at our dorms or yours?"

"I'll stay.. I don't wanna leave Chul.." He said, leaning over to Kyuchul's side and hugging him.

Kyuchul went stiff and Beomgyu could tell. "Hey now, give Chul some personal space." He opened the door. "You two go on ahead first. I'll be right behind."

Kyuchul just nods and pasts Beomgyu quickly with Huening Kai still clinging onto his side. Beomgyu then followed them out while trying to keep Taehyun balanced.

The stairs were the tricky part. But what's more tricky is the fact that when they got to their dorm room, Taehyun wouldn't go the fuck to sleep.

"Noo~ I want to stay up with Beomie all night~" Taehyun whined, hugging Beomgyu tightly.

"Taee.. we need to sleep.." Beomgyu also whined, really worn out.

"Beomie can sleep, Taehyunie will watch Beomie sleep."

"No, we need sleep."

"Taehyunieee..!"

"You're Taehyunie."

"Beomie~!"

Beomgyu sighed. "Ok, you can stay up. Just gib me cuddles." He said, shoving himself towards Taehyun's chest.

Taehyun lifted him up closer to his face. He then gave Beomgyu warm kisses all over his face, making Beomgyu giggle.

"Beomie's so cute.." Taehyun said for the second time.

Beomgyu could only nod.

For some reason, this was making him even more tired. Before he knew it, his eyes were closing on themselves.

With Taehyun's loving arms around his body and his lips filling Beomgyu's entire face with kisses, he finally got some sleep.

-
"No!"