26

The next morning, the six woke up in an unknown place. Wait, no, not an unknown place. Taehyun's old house. It was apparently 3 blocks away from the apartment so they went there to get some shut eye.

"Ugh, Taehyun why didn't you have an extra bed? My back hurts from sleeping on the ground." Yeonjun complained as he held his back for support.

"Not my fault your body can't handle the ground." He shrugged, turning and flipping his non existent hair before going to wake the sleeping Beomgyu who was still passed out on the bed.

Yeonjun decides to do to his precious Soobinie who was also sleeping on the ground with just a blanket underneath and over him like he was a wrapped up burrito.

Meanwhile, Huening Kai and Kyuchul took the couch. It was small, but it could fit the both of them. They just had a tight squeeze.

The way Kai woke up the next morning, he was being pushed onto the floor by the sleeping Kyuchul, which made him jump in shock.

"Oh my god- I thought I just fell off a cliff!" Huening Kai exclaimed as he grabbed his chest. He had a dream. A really good dream. Until the part he fell off the cliff.

Him and Kyuchul were just hanging out with each other and suddenly they spotted a cliff. Kyuchul dived towards it but stopped right at the edge. Huening Kai ran after him but tripped over Kyuchul's leg to which he ended up falling, watching Kyuchul's scared expression in horror as he fell. Lucky for him it was only a dream and Kyuchul just pushed him off a couch instead.

"You fell off a cliff? Boy, what on earth happened in your dream? Aren't you, like, afraid of heights or something?" Soobin, now wide awake, questioned him.

Huening Kai shrugged and then nodded. "To be honest, yes I'm afraid of heights and stuff. But I think I got used to it already from the many roller coasters you FORCED ME TO RIDE!" He huffed with his arms crossed.

"That was mean of you. Do it again!" Beomgyu laughed. He was also wide awake as well, leaning his head against Taehyun's shoulder.

"Oh, I definitely will. After all, he did say he was no longer scared~" Soobin sang.

"Oh yeah? Fine, we'll go on a roller coaster. Just you wait, you'll be the one sulking when I don't feel scared! Hmph!" And with that, Huening Kai got up and left to the bathroom.

"Hmm.. so about your apartment. Is it ok if we help?" Yeonjun asked the two on the bed.

"Yeah, you can. We could use the help." Taehyun answered.

"So about the two bedrooms thing." Beomgyu started. "One of them will be the guest room, and the other will be mine and Taehyunie's room." He stated with a proud look on his face.

"Guest room? You expect me to let them stay at our apartment one day?" Taehyun eyed the others.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kyuchul asked with a frown.

Beomgyu shook his head with a chuckle. "He means nothing. Don't worry about it."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and picked Soobin up off the floor and onto the couch.

"I'll help set up your kitchen. I'm good at organizing things like that." Soobin said, remembering how big and spacious the kitchen was.

Huening Kai thought for a moment before moving himself towards the couple on the bed. "I have an idea for improving the space in the living room area!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, I also have some ideas as well." Yeonjun said.

"Eh, is this your apartment or ours?" Taehyun questioned everyone.

Beomgyu giggled and shook his head. "You guys can plan your ideas out. I'll look over them to see if they're good or not."

"Good idea. I'll just help out when you guys need it." Kyuchul said.

They nod and get ready to get back to the apartment.

Once again, they type in the apartment code on the key pad then go all the way up to the 4th and top floor to unlock their apartment door number 20 at the way end of the hallway.

"I wish they put elevators in this place." Huening Kai said, trying to catch his breathe from walking up too many stairs.

"It's fine. Beomgyu and I have strong legs." Taehyun said.

The others groaned, knowing they aren't Beomgyu and Taehyun who work out a lot. Beomgyu doesn't work out as much as Taehyun, but his legs were naturally strong.

"We should go to the gym with you guys someday." Soobin said.

Taehyun glared at him and Beomgyu covered him, pushing him slightly inside. "Yeah, if you want you can. We mostly just do our own thing."

"Looks like we're hitting the gym everyday then." Yeonjun said.

"Great." Soobin added, sarcastically.

Everyone laughed and went around the apartment, checking what they should do with the empty place.

Their plans were then made, Beomgyu and Taehyun agreeing to certain parts of the plan.

"Kai, Chul. Ya'll work on the living room." Beomgyu said.

"Mhm, Soobin do your thing in the kitchen." Taehyun also said.

Yeonjun peeped his head from inside the bathroom doorway. "I'll be here." He said before hiding back inside.

Beomgyu and Taehyun then go to their new bedroom that they would be sharing.

They have ordered a king sized bed that would be coming soon. A bunch of stuff was already all over the floor, paints and such.

"So, we going with black?" Beomgyu asked.

"Black it is." Taehyun responded.

And soon, the whole room would be as black as the world around them.

Really dark, as they don't like paying attention to the world around them and just the other in front of them. Lovely.

Oh and did I say there was a window on the roof? Because there is and it's beyond pretty at night.

-
"Beautiful."