21

"Beomgyu. How on earth did you make such good steak? It's like, so good." Yeonjun questioned him, his mouth full of noodles and the steak Beomgyu made.

"I don't know. I just added a bunch of things my dad told me to add in every time I make steak." Beomgyu shrugged. "I learned how to do this ever since I was five. Aren't I great?" He smirked.

Soobin gave a little chuckle. "Yeah, you are. Teach me how to do it. I would love to share this with my family one day." He said.

"Maybe, or I could just come over and make it." Beomgyu replied.

"Oh! Invite me over as well when that happens!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Me too! I'd love to come!" Huening Kai exclaimed as well.

Taehyun pointed to his mouth, indicating he couldn't talk as it was full. He then nodded and raised his hand up, stating he wanted to come as well.

"I wanna come too." Kyuchul whispered. Taehyun pats his back.

"Alright, you all can come. That is, only if my parents let you." Soobin said.

Soon, everyone finished their food. Beomgyu took his time washing the plates and pot as Taehyun whipped down the table and countertop.

The others stayed over by the living room and sat in a circle on the floor. They waited until Taegyu finished cleaning before starting up the game of Murder Mystery on their devices.

(This is not a real game.)

"Everyone downloaded the game?" Taehyun looked around the room.

Everyone gives a simple nod. Taehyun then nods as well. They all connect their phones to wireless headphones to make sure that it doesn't bother the others.

-
'Murder On Sight'

Rules to this game:
There is a Murderer, a Detective, a Nurse, and Citizens.

Citizens are capable of looking for clues to help the Detective catch the Murderer. Citizens can also help the Murderer, if they wanted to. They must report what they find to the Detective.

Detective must figure out who the Murderer is. They can protect Citizens if they're inside the circle around them. Detectives can also follow footprints of the Murderer if they are close.

Murderer must kill everyone. They can hide in certain places and disguise themselves. They can also place tracks down to confuse others of finding clues.

Nurse can heal others, including the Murderer. They can't heal players already dead. Duh.

'Warning: there will be jump-scares, blinking lights, creepy sounds, blood, etc. Unless you don't have health issues, play at your own risk.'

'Estimated time: takes about 30 minutes to complete and an hour if you're dumb.'

"Enjoy"
-

"I'll make the room." Soobin said, creating a private room so the others can join. "The password is, 'soobin has the best face' in all lower case." He says.

Yeonjun gives him a glare. "Ay, I have the best face."

"Just join." Soobin rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu gave the both of them a look of disgust before joining the room. Everyone else does the same.

Then there's Taehyun. "Hm, it says that password does not exist." He stated with a blank face.

Soobin looks up at him wearily before taking his phone and typing in the password, which he gets in right away. "Hey, no it doesn't! You're just teasing me, aren't you?"

Taehyun just laughs it off and clicked the start button on Soobin's phone. The screen then lights up with a galaxy looking thing with the words, 'Blast Off' popping up the screen. With that, the conversation ended and they played their little game.

Huening Kai screamed when a jump-scare happened. Everyone looked his way, confused.

"Sorry- a spider jumped at me." He chuckled, continuing to look for clues.

Taehyun flinched this time as he was murdered. "Dang it." He said under his breath.

"Noooo!" Beomgyu exclaimed. He was beside Taehyun the entire time, including when the murderer chopped his head off. Sadly, he didn't see who did it.

"Beom, you didn't kill me, right?" Taehyun asked, raising his brow with his suspicious face.

"Of course not! I wouldn't kill you even if I were the murderer!" Beomgyu frowned. Without time to comprehend, he was also murdered. "Eh- wait."

"I-" Taehyun and Beomgyu stare at each other with an expressionless face. They then sighed and just spectated, clearly seeing who killed them.

"Holy shit!" Soobin yelled when a black monster that was really tall like an Enderman came running at him then dissipating into black smoke.

I guess the game will end quite soon.

And just like that, no longer than 10 minutes in and everyone is dead. "Woah, that was frustrating and scary." Yeonjun spoke.

"I didn't know you were such a good- murderer." Soobin said, looking Kyuchul's way.

"Well, the silent ones are always the scariest." Taehyun stated.

"Ah- I think I'll stay over here." Huening Kai said, scooting over beside Beomgyu. He is now terrified of the child.

"Hey.. I'm not that scary." Kyuchul said with a pout. "I'm just smart. Unlike you all." He rolled his eyes.

"Wha- hey!" Beomgyu exclaimed. They all were offended.

Kyuchul giggled at the sight of everyone's faces. "Your faces look funny." He laughs.

Taehyun rolled his eyes and ruffled his hair. "Whatever, Kyu. We're gonna play again. Trust me, we will win."

"Mhm, suree." He giggled once again. "You shouldn't talk so early, what if you were murderer and we were citizens?" He raised a brow with a mischievous grin.

"No need to talk smart, Kyu. Remember who taught you how to use that brain." Taehyun stated.

"Hmph. Ok." Kyuchul gives another pout.

The conversation ends there and Soobin starts the game again.

In the end, the only survivors who remain are Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Taehyun being a Citizen and Beomgyu being the Murderer. He helped him win and Beomgyu kept him alive. :)

"See. Told you we'd win." Taehyun chuckled, connecting both his and Beomgyu's foreheads for a short while then gave him a hug.

Beomgyu nods and chuckled as well. They then face Kyuchul who had a look on his face that was defeated.

"Ok, you won." Kyuchul groaned in annoyance. He wanted to show Taehyun he was better, but that wasn't the case.

Huening Kai then crawled over to Kyuchul and gave him a tackling hug. "Don't be sad~" he said.

Kyuchul immediately smiles and hugged him back. "Ok." He responds casually.

"How fun! Now let's sleep, please?" Soobin said from the side, his head resting on Yeonjun's.

"Ok, ok. But go to your own dorms." Taehyun glared. With that they sat up and left to their own dorms, Kyuchul following Kai because why not. "If you touch him you're dead!"

"Got it!" Huening Kai replied.

"Taehyun!" Kyuchul screamed, embarrassed.

Beomgyu just giggled and shooed them away before tackling Taehyun's neck with his lips.

They ended up in a weird position on the couch when they awoke the next day.

-
"Look out!"