30

"Ughhh, I'm so hungry!" Beomgyu exclaimed, digging into his food.

"Ah- slow down! You might choke!" Huening exclaimed, seeing Beomgyu shove two mini pancakes down his throat.

"Yeah, slow down honeybun." Taehyun said.

Beomgyu started choking when he heard what Taehyun said. His coughing made everyone look at him questioningly, either a 'stay the fuck away from me' look or a 'are you ok?' look.

What can I say? Germs be like.

"T-Tae!?" Beomgyu exhaled.

"Yess, love?" Taehyun smiled cheekily.

"Gross-"

"Shut up, Kai."

"Let's continue eating- please?" Beomgyu said in a questioning tone, stabbing his mini pancake before shoving it in his mouth and chewing properly this time.

"Mhm." Taehyun cuts his pancake like a fancy person and eats it.

The breakfast special. 20 mini pancakes with 2 eggs on the side, scrambled. There was either maple syrup or whipped cream, Beomgyu with the whipped cream and Taehyun with the maple syrup. A few sausages cut into small circles, shaped into animals. Came with bacon strips as well.

The sides was either strawberry crepe or a chocolate crepe, they both chose strawberry.

"Hey, why is there someone glaring at us?" Huening Kai stated, gesturing over at someone from behind Taehyun.

Taehyun looked back for a few seconds with a glare on his face, that other person glaring looked away.

"Mm.. Let's just hurry and eat." Beomgyu said.

In a span of 20 minutes, the three finish their food and head out the door.

"I have a feeling that someone's following us." Taehyun said with his arm closely holding Beomgyu.

"Oh, there is." Beomgyu said. He held his phone out and in the reflection of his phone was the same guy who glared at them earlier.

"That is so weird and creepy!" Huening whisper yelled, clinging onto Taehyun who tried shoving him away.

"I suggest we run." Beomgyu whispered. They nod in agreement.

Soon, they sprinted away that the guy lost sight of them.

"Oh? Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai, what are you guys doing here?" Someone said from behind.

"Ah! Soobinieee Hyungg!" Huening cried, hugging him tightly.

"What's wrong? Why are you guys hiding under the table?" Soobin asked.

"Someone was following us." Beomgyu stated.

Yeonjun then came out from an employee's only room.

"Do you both work at this café?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah, but why are you three here? And under the table?" Yeonjun questioned.

Soobin explained for him, Yeonjun nodding.

"You guys can come out though, we have security here." Soobin said.

"Oh, and Kyuchul's here if you're wondering." Yeonjun said.

The two then head back to the employee's only room.

"Really?!" Huening exclaimed. Taehyun and Beomgyu eyed him. "Eheh.."

Taehyun got out from under there, pulling Beomgyu up with him. They then headed for the employee's only room to see Soobin and Yeonjun making drinks while Kyuchul was in the corner sitting on a chair playing video games on his Nintendo like a kid who was dragged to their parents' work.

"Hey, Kyu." Taehyun said, walking over.

"Hyunie! Hi!" Kyuchul said with excitement, hugging him proudly. "Thank god you're here, it's so boring."

"Uh, excuse you but you didn't have to follow us here." Yeonjun said, offended.

"That was before I thought you guys would give me a free smoothie." Kyuchul stuck his tongue out at them.

Beomgyu giggled and ruffled his hair.

The bell rang, signaling that a person entered the café. That's when Kyuchul gasped and hid behind Soobin's back.

"Ah! It's the guy from earlier!" Huening whisper yelled before hiding behind the door of the employee's only room. Beomgyu and Taehyun did the same.

"Hello, welcome to sunnystar's café, what can I get you?" Soobin greeted the creepy stranger that was looking around the area, scanning for something. Or someone.

"Yes, I'm looking for someone. Do you know a Choi Beomgyu by any chance?" The man asked, glaring at Soobin. Yeonjun could feel his bad vibes and stepped in.

"We don't serve a Choi Beomgyu here. If you aren't going to get an actual drink, please step out that door and head the opposite direction. We have cameras all over the place so don't try anything." He said with arms crossed.

And with that, the man turns and leaves, not forgetting to roll his eyes and scoff first.

Kyuchul comes out of his hiding spot and said with a shaky voice, "That's my bully..."

-
"Eh?"