32

Beomgyu and Taehyun were just chilling on the couch together. They had music blasting in the background, at the moment, Gone by Rosé. (Literally me rn.)

"hMmmm.." Beomgyu hummed, trying to gain Taehyun's attention who's on his phone.

Nothing.

"HuuhhhhuUaaaaa" Beomgyu started rolling around.

"Yes Gyu?" Taehyun lifted his head.

"Taehyunie!" Beomgyu jumped on him. "Can I have a hug?" He asked with a smol smile.

"Yeah of course." He giggled, dropping his phone.

With that, Beomgyu shoved his arms around Taehyun's neck and Taehyun wrapped his arms around Beomgyu's waist.

"Were you deprived of my touch?" Taehyun asked with a questionable look, smiling.

"Uhhh, yes." Beomgyu replied, shoving his face into Taehyun's neck. "I missed you."

"We're always next to each other, silly." He chuckled.

"Yeah, and?" Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

Taehyun just shook his head. Whatever, he was enjoying this.

But to make things interesting, the doorbell rang. Beomgyu peaked his head up from Taehyun's neck.

"Wonder who could that be?" Taehyun said. They both get off the couch and head for the door. Before Taehyun could turn the knob, the door was slowly getting kicked in.

"Your room! Let's go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, grabbing Taehyun's hand and running to his room, locking Beomgyu's room first. Lol.

They enter quickly and barricades the door with all of Taehyun's drawers.

"Oh now I know why you said my room. So you could mess it up, so cruel.." Taehyun whined playfully.

"Omg, nooo~ You have a more safer room than mine! If you didn't notice my room doesn't have a ladder outside my window. Yours does. Now let's get out of here!" Beomgyu pointed at the window.

"Wait, I wanna hear who's here first so we can tell the authorities." Taehyun stated, Beomgyu nods in agreement.

They both stay quiet to listen around, the footsteps of the intruder was just roaming around. Soon enough, Beomgyu and Taehyun heard banging from across the hall. Pfft, intruder chose the wrong door.

And with that, they climb out of the window.

On the other side, Kwanjin was breaking into Taehyun's room now. When he saw that no one was there, he screamed in frustration. "WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!!"

"Oooo~ You heard that too didn't you?" Beomgyu whispered to Taehyun from the bottom of the building.

"Of course I did, my King~" he chuckled as Beomgyu hit him playfully. "Ok, ok. Let's go tell them Kwanjin's back in the building."

The two then walk away, going straight to the principal's office.

Kwanjin looked out the window, finally. He saw the two walking and groaned, quickly climbing down the ladder. He followed them into the principal's office building.

"Sooo.. yeah Kwanjin's back in the building. Can ya'll deal with him please?"

"No."

"Oh. Ok then." And with that the two left, not really disappointed cause they knew that might happen.

Just a few steps out of the building and they were being jumped. "Oh mah god!" Beomgyu exclaimed, feeling him getting held back by the neck.

"Oh no! Beomgyu!" Taehyun shouted. He glared at Kwanjin who was holding him hostage. "Let go of him."

"Why should I? He's mine." Kwanjin glared back. It became a long glaring contest before Beomgyu just had enough.

Rolling his eyes, he slipped out of Kwanjin's hold as it wasn't as strong as before since he was distracted by the glaring contest. Beomgyu then kicked him in the guts and ran next to Taehyun with a smirk on his face.

"Ow!" Kwanjin groaned.

"That's what chu get, bitch!" Beomgyu giggled creepily.

"W-wait until I tell my father about this!" Kwanjin yelped.

"Your father? My bad, I called your brother. He called your mother." Beomgyu chuckled. Yeah this was all part of the plan that no one ever saw coming! Except smarties of course~

Taehyun held Kwanjin down with his foot as he tried getting up. "Not so fast, we need to get rid of you first."

Police sirens blared, startled Beomgyu so he ran to Taehyun to hug his arm. "Lee Kwanjin! You are under arrest for invasion of property that aint yours!" (🤩 idk).

They take him away and out from the shadows come Kwanjun and his mom.

"Wow. Can't believe I called the cops on my favorite son." Ms. Lee said.

"Wha? Favorite? I thought I was!" Kwanjun scoffed in disbelief.

"Heh, whatever." Ms. Lee then walked away.

Kwanjun just shrugged and walked towards the dorms. "At least I got rid of that annoyance." He said to himself.

Beomgyu and Taehyun just looked at each other as everyone dispersed, leaving the two alone. "Finally." They say at the same time.

No more bad guys to deal with!

Unless...

HAH JUST KIDDINGG!! THERES NO MORE BADDIES!!

:0 oh my gawd I think you guys reached the end of the story!

Until the end of the story that is, LMAO.

I'm so bored of this book- I don't even remember what I wrote.

Anyways, summary of the happier ending!

Beomgyu and Taehyun finallyyy get themselves a nice mansion to live in and they have 2 adult cats and a liter of baby ones. They also have 2 puppies. They are also multimillionaires!! They live together until the end!

Summary of the happy ending!

Beomgyu and Taehyun end up seperating for a short time because of work reasons and Taehyun had to travel to America. They reunite with each other after a year and happily live together in a big house with a ton of money for their retirement!

Summary of the normal ending! Aka real ending.

Beomgyu and Taehyun build up their economy and work a good business together. They're billionaires that donate to the poor every few months. They always have time for fun and spending time with each other. Oh, and because they're the boss. Making out at the office is whatever. They spend their lifetime together, they die together, and also spend their lives as ghosts together.

Summary of the bad ending.

Beomgyu dies. Or Taehyun dies. One of them just ends up decapitated. Forever alone without the other.

Summary of the other's ending!

Soobin and Yeonjun get married. They died by old age.

Huening and Kyuchul get married when they're legal. Huening dies from being sick and Kyuchul dies by old age.

Kwanjun and his bf get married. They die in a car crash for karma reasons.

Oh! And they all hangout as ghosts!

:) the end!