7

"Taehyun, choose a song to sing." Yeonjun said, handing him the remote that controls the TV they were using for the karaoke machine.

"Eh, why me? Why not you?" Taehyun questioned, shoving the remote control back in Yeonjun's hands.

"Because." Yeonjun placed the remote right back in Taehyun's hands. "You have good music taste. If I chose a song you'd whine about how terrible the song is."

"Oh really? Fine then." Taehyun aggressively pressed the remote buttons to scroll through the song list. Actually no, pass the song list and to the search bar. He typed in 'Like Ooh-Ahh' and gave Yeonjun a cheeky smile.

"What even is this song?" Yeonjun asked, squinting at the song title.

"TWICE, BITCH!" Taehyun shouted, starting the song.

"I love twice!" Beomgyu said, gleefully.

"Hell yeah!!" Taehyun shouts.

They both grab a microphone and start being Once fanboys while the other three watch them have fun, making them smile.

Once the song ended, Beomgyu chose the next song. "Ooo~ how about BTS's 'Fire'?"

"Yes!" Everyone shouted. Now the Army fanboys are ready to lit this room up with 'Fire'.

Hours later, they tired themselves out with their terrible singing because they were trying way too hard to the point it was no longer singing.

"One more song, and we're done. Who'd like to sing the last song?" Beomgyu asked, looking around the room.

No one answered him, just pointed at him.

"Wait, me? You want me to sing?" Beomgyu questioned, pointing at himself confusingly.

Everyone nods with a smile. Beomgyu gulps the lump in his throat. He grabs a water bottle and chugs that shit down.

You'll do great, Beomie." Taehyun said for reassurance, knowing damn well that Beomgyu is nervous as fuck.

Being the brave boy he is, Beomgu stood up proudly and nodded, scrolling through the song list. That proud stance turned into a more nervous one when he replayed a ton of scenarios of what could happen when he starts singing.

'What if they don't like my singing? What if my singing is too soft that they can't even hear it? What if they stop being my friends after?' Those were some of the thoughts he had in his mind.

But Taehyun, Taehyun makes everything better. A single hand on his shoulder, and he's less tense.

Beomgyu looked back at Taehyun as he stood behind of him. Looking at the TV and at Taehyun, back and forth, Taehyun knew what to do.

He grabbed the remote from Beomgyu and did a little scroll before clicking on a song.

This isn't some Korean only karaoke machine so he chose 'Idfc' by Blackbear. (Random song from my Spotify playlist.)

"I'm not too good at singing, but I'll try.." Beomgyu said, shyly. He's nervous since this would be the first he's singing alone without the others. And he's going to try.

More reassurance for Beomie, Taehyun gave him a small little back hug before walking back over to his spot on the couch right behind Beomgyu.

Taking in a deep breath, Beomgyu starts the song. He tried his best to sing in a way he thought everyone would like. His soft deep voice made the room silence the other's giggles. They took in his sweet melody and the emotion of the song. (Idfk.)

Don't know when this happened, but everyone was on the verge of tears because Beomgyu sang the song in such an emotional way.

Before they all knew it, Beomgyu had completed the song. "Uh, guys..?" He started, making them break out of their trance. "W-why are you guys crying? Was I that bad?!"

"No no, you weren't. Don't misinterpret. Your singing was beautiful Beom." Yeonjun sniffled, wiping the tears he didn't even realize were there.

"It was lovely. The best." Taehyun smiled up at him. "Don't ever talk down about yourself."

"Beomie Hyung~ Your singing was so pretty~" Huening said in a giggly way, hugging Beomgyu's arm.

"Come sit, Beomgyu." Soobin smiled, patting the empty spot on the couch next to him and Taehyun.

Beomgyu smiled from the compliments given to him and nod, sitting down.

Soobin opened his mouth to compliment him, but Taehyun, being the very protective 'friend' he is, pulled Beomgyu into a tight hug while glaring at Soobin, rubbing his cheek against Beomgyu's fluffy hair.

"Beomie, you're the best." He said, pulling out of the hug to smile at him again.

"No, I'm not. You are." Beomgyu said to him, also smiling.

They stared at each other lovingly for another few minutes before Huening Kai stopped them from staring.

"Ok! Ya'll can stop staring at each other now! Geez, you two definitely crushing on each other." He mumbled the last part.

Too bad Taehyun heard it. "I thought I told you to not get the wrong idea.." he looked over at him with a creepy smile on his face. His knuckles cracked, ready to bash his face.

"Uhh.. about that.. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" Huening Kai ran out of the karaoke room.

Sighing, Taehyun stretched his arms and legs before leaning his upper body on Beomgyu's thighs. "Hey, Beomie. Wanna go back to our dorm soon?"

"Mhm." He nods. "Also, did we ever get your motorcycle?"

"Yeah I did this morning when I left. Soobin, Yeonjun, are you guys fine if we leave right now?"

"Yeah, it's fine. I'll stay for a bit." Soobin replied.

"Then, I'll stay with Soobeanie." Yeonjun giggled, crawling over to Soobin's legs.

"Alright then, we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Beomgyu waved them goodbye before running out the door, Taehyun following.

"Soobeanie~~~ when will we tell them?" Yeonjun asked, looking up at the other.

"We'll tell them whenever you want, love. Now come here." Soobin pulled him up onto his lap, Yeonjun wrapping his legs around his waist. "Is the door locked?"

"Probably not." Yeonjun shrugged. He then, attacked Soobin's lips with his own.

-
"Lol. Gays. No, shut up. Fuck you guys."