The answer

"Wait.... what?" I asked.

"Like a romantic sorta.... thing.... I- I shouldnt have asked im sorry" Camilo said.

"No no no!" I yelled.
"Uhh.... yes"

"What?" Camilo asked.

"Yes..... yes I will" I said.

"I- uhhhh.... y- you will? *ahem* thats great! I uhhh" Camilo stammered.

All of a sudden flowers erupted from the ground and a stampede of animals came out of the bushes as the others ran over to us as well.

"YAAAAY!" Mirabel screamed.

Mirabel ran up to us and wrapped us both in a hug, pretty soon all the others did the same.

Camilo and I looked at each other awkwardly, being smushed in between the others AND the animals.

He looked at me like he had a plan, he mouthed the words '3... 2... 1' when he counted down he turned into someone smaller and slipped out of the embrace, that gave me enough space to crawl out as well and we ran away, hoping they didnt see us.

We ran over to the forest and sat down next to a tree, we both looked at each other and started laughing.

"So...  tomorrow?" Camilo asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Our.... date?" Camilo asked.

"Oh my god" I said.
"Im an idiot"

"Eh so am I" Camilo said.

I chuckled a little and scooted closer to him, I laid my head down on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

"Im excited" I whispered.

"Me too" Camilo replied.
"So where do you want to go?"

"I dont know, how about the restaurant next to the flower shop? Ive been meaning to go there" I suggested.

"Alright then, its a date" Camilo said.

Camilo kissed the top of my head and we snuggled closer.

Time skip

|Mirabels POV|

I noticed someone moving out of our group hug and we all seperated, only to find that Camilo and Y/N weren't there anymore!

"Dolores? Where'd they go?" I asked.

"I think they ran over to the forest" Dolores said.

"Alright well lets let them be, Isabela clean up the flowers" I said.

Isabela looked at me with a grouchy expression on her face, and I walked over to my room.

|Vanessa's POV|

After the group hug, Mirabel and Dolores went back to their rooms, Isabela started cleaning up the flowers and Me and Antonio started to walk back over to the flower field before I had an idea.

"Come with me!" I said, grabbing Antonios hand.

I dragged Antonio over to the forest and we found Camilo and Y/N talking, all of a sudden Y/N put his head on Camilos shoulder and me and Antonio started giggling.

We saw them moving a little bit so we ducked behind some bushes and slowly peeked our heads out, all of a sudden a branch snapped under my foot and we ducked again.

"Hello?" Y/N asked.

"Shoot" I whispered.

All of a sudden Y/N and Camilo walked behind the bush we were hiding behind and Y/N crossed his arms.