Dolores hears EVERYTHING

"Camilo i dont really know how i-"
"Shhhh" Camilo cut me off.

"Just dance" Camilo whispered.

He laced his fingers into mine and slowly started to sway back and forth, we danced for a few moments before he pulled me in closer.

"Loosen up hermoso" Camilo whispered.

I blushed and looked away VERY quickly, Camilo smiled and gently grabbed my face, making me look back at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Dancing" Camilo said.

He pulled me in even closer and put my arms around his neck, then grabbed my waist.

"I- i thought i didnt like him... maybe i do... AAAHHH what is this boy doing to me?!" I thought.

We danced for a few more minutes before he pulled me even closer and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Are you ok mi amor?" He whispered.

"What'd you just call me?" I asked.

"You heard" He smirked.

My face began to get EXTREMELY red, then the song ended, not wanting him to see my face I turned away and speed walked to the kitchen.

"Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah... no im fine" I said.
"Just need a drink"

I got some water and sat back down on the couch, he sat down next to me and put his arm over my shoulder.

"So what do you want to do now?" Camilo asked.

"I dont know...... wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure" Camilo replied.

I grabbed the remote and turned on a movie, I made popcorn for the 2 of us and sat next to Camilo again.

|Mirabels POV|

After I helped with some townsfolk I went over to see Dolores.

"Hey Dolores I know this might sound wierd but... what are Camilo and Y/N doing right now?" I asked.

"Sounds like their dancing!" Dolores replied.

"*gasp* yes!" I said.

Tiny time skip

"Oh! Looks like theyre about to watch a movie now!" Dolores said.

"Awesome! Cant wait to see Y/N again after this" I said.

|Y/N's POV|

We were half way done with watching the movie when i felt Camilos head on my shoulder, guess he fell asleep.

I slowly moved my arm back, trying not to wake him up and wrapped it around him, I laid my head on the pillow next to me, and closed my eyes, his head on my chest and my arm wrapped around him, i slowly drifted off to sleep.

|Vanessa's POV|

"So what does your house look like?" Antonio asked.

"Want me to show it to you?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Antonio shouted.

Me and Antonio ran over to my house and opened the door, when we looked inside we saw Y/N and Camilo on the couch snuggling!

"*gasp* they do like each other! Y/N lied!" I whisper-screamed.

"Shhhh lets let them sleep" Antonio said.

"Alright fine, i'll show you my house tomorrow" I whispered.

Time skip

|Camilo's POV|