Coming out

|Y/N's POV|

After my chat with Dolores I did what I usually do, draw, go around town, enjoy the peace qnd quiet, but before long the sun was going down, i ran over to my house and opened the door, papa was already in bed and Vanessa was in her room, Mama was on the couch.

"Hola mama" I said.

"Hola Y/N" Mama said.

"Did you have a good day with Bruno?" I asked.

"Yep! Anyways how was the rest of your birthday?" Mama asked.

"Good! After everyone left me and Camilo watched a movie" I said.

"Good, im glad your making friends" Mama said.

I smiled softly and went up to my room, cliaed the door and laid down, when I laid down all I could do is think about Camilo today, he was so cute when he slept.

God whats going on with me? Like I know I have like, a little crush on him but this doesnt really feel.... little... I- No, its just a crush i'll get over him eventually..... I think.

The next day

I woke up to Vanessa shaking me awake.

"Y/N?! Y/N??" Vanessa said.

"What?" I asked.

"You said that you would play with me and Antonio today!" Vanessa said.

"Yeah yeah I know let me wake up first" I said.

"I know what'll wake you up" Vanessa smirked.
"MAMAAAAAAAA"

"ALRIGHT FINE IM UP!" I yelled.

"Everything ok?" Mama asked.

"Yep! Y/N was just about to come with me to play with Antonio" Vanessa said.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, Vanessa grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door.

"Antonio!" She yelled.
"My brothers gonna play with us and the animals today"

"Awesome!" Antonio said.

Vanessa dragged me over to a flower field and all of a sudden a stampede of animals came rushing over to us, they all stopped in front of us and started playing with Antonio and Vanessa, I stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do when a jaguar walked up to me and brushed its head up against my leg.

"Hi!" I said.

All of a sudden i felt a tug on the back of my shirt and fell into a pile of leaves

|Camilo's POV|

I walked into Y/N's house and he grabbed my hands and begun to dance with me, after a few moments he pushed me back against the wall and pressed his lips against mine, I felt his hands around my waist as he kissed me, then he seperated.

"I love you, mi vida" He said

"Camilo?"
"CAMILO WAKE UP!" Mama yelled, waking me up from my dream.

I shot up in bed and looked to the side to see Mama standing in my doorway.

"What?" I asked.

"Abuela needs help decorating for the party" Mama said.

I got up and went to the kitchen to see tia Julietta baking, Mirabel decorating and Papa sprinkling flowers across the casita along with isabela.

"Hey Mirabel" I said.

"Morning Camilo, how'd you sleep?" Mirabel asked.

"Good....... hey have you seen Y/N today?" I asked.

"No, but im sure he'll be at the party, speaking of the party, go decorate!" Mirabel said.

I went to go decorate and saw Mirabel walking away from the casita, where was she going?

|Mirabels POV|

After talking to Camilo I went out to find Y/N, I found him in the flower field, covered in grass, paw prints all over his face and Antonio and Vanessa giggling while decorating his hair with flowers.

"Woah whats going on here?" I laughed.

"Well I found out that Y/N has a crush on Camilo so he agreed to play with me Antonio and the animals for a week if I didnt tell anyone" Vanessa said.

"First of all, your doing a terrible job at keeping it a secret since you JUST said it, second, she already knows" Y/N said.

"Well is there a problem with me saying it if she already knows?" Vanessa asked.

"You didnt know she knows" Y/N said.

"Ah be quiet and let me put flowers in your hair" Vanessa said.

"You want to keep your crush on Camilo a secret?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Yeah.... I- i'll talk to you about it later" Y/N said.

"Alright I think thats enough flowers" Vanessa said.
"You are free to go for today!"

"Thanks" Y/N said.

I followed Y/N back to his house and we cleaned the grass and flowers out of his hair.

"So what'd you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"Oh... yeah... the reason im keeping it a secret is that I havent come out to my parents yet" Y/N said.

"I understand" I replied.

"Dolores said that she'll help me tonight.... could you be there too?" Y/N asked.

"Of course I will! Your my best friend! But it will have to be after the party tonight" I said.

Time skip

|Y/N's POV|

After a fairly normal day in the village I came back home and started getting ready for the party, I grabbed (What ever clothes you want) and slipped them on.

"Y/N? You ready to go?" Mama asked.

"Yes mama!" I said.

I opened the door, slipped my shoes on and we headed over to the madrigals house, there were a lot of people there, I saw Camilo shapeshifting into each one of them, greeting them.

"Hola Camilo" I said.

"Hola Y/N" He said as he shifted into me.

I shook his- or my? Hand and went inside.

Time skip

After partying for a while we all went home, the clock was ticking and I knew I had to do it soon, mama and papa sat on the couch watching tv and Vanessa went to play with Antonio until sundown, I went up to my room and laid on my bed.

I sat on my bed, contemplating what i was gonna say, after a while of procrastinating I sat up on my bed, I looked over and saw the unopened gift Mirabel gave me, I grabbed it and began upwrapping it, from the back it looked like a picture frame, I flipped it over and saw a framed picture of my grandma that my parents had kept, and a music box as well, i turned the music box and it played the song she used to sing for me when i was younger.

A tear fell from my eye as I looked back at the photo, my grandma was the first person I came out to, she had always supported me and I knew, this was a sign, tonight was going to go good.... I think.

"Dolores? If you can hear me.... im ready" I whispered.

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 8! Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😂