I love you

"Who are you dancing with Camilo?" Mama asked as her and Papa danced in front of us.

"Hmm? Oh its just my boyfriend, hes kind of shy" Camilo said.

"Oh ok" Mama said.

Mama and Papa went back to dancing and eventually got far enough away.

"Thank you Camilo" I whispered.

"Of course, you know i'll try to do anything for you, I love you" Camilo said.

My eyes went wide as I pulled my head off his chest and stared into his eyes.

"W- what?" I asked.

"I...... love you?" Camilo said.

"I- I uhh..... t- thanks?" I said awkwardly.

"I- im sorry.... what?" Camilo asked.
"Im not sure if I heard you right"

"..... thanks? Thank you? I- i-" I stammered.

"I just said 'I love you' and you said 'thanks'??" Camilo asked.

"Uhhhhhhh" I muttered.

"I- im gonna go get a drink" Camilo said peeling my arms off of him and walking over to the kitchen.

"Oh come on" I said, following him.
"Why are you mad all of a sudden?"

"What? Are you kidding me?" Camilo asked.
"You seriously dont know why im mad, after I just confessed I love you and you said 'thanks'"

"I- I-" I stammered.

"You know what? Im gonna get a drink I dont want to dance anymore" Camilo said.

"Camilo-" I said.

Camilo walked into the kitchen and I slapped my hand against my forehead.

"Stupid stupid stupid! Why are you such and idiot Y/N!" I said to myself.

"Y/N? Everything alright?" Tia asked as she walked up to me.

"Im an idiot" I said, holding my face in my hands.

"Why do you think that?" Tia asked.

"Camilo said he loved me and I said 'thanks'" I said, disgusted at myself.

"That is literally the worst thing you could have said" Tia said.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.

"Well.... do you love him?" She asked.

"I- I dont know..... ive never known what it feels like to love someone..... not like that anyways" I said.

A few days later, Y/N had been contemplating his feelings for Camilo and they hadnt talked for a few days.

I woke up to a knock at my window, which suprised me, since the only one whoever came through my window was Camilo, when I turned around I saw Mirabel sitting on the ledge waving at me.

"Hey Mirabel, what are you doing?" I asked opening the window.

"Came to see you" Mirabel said.

Mirabel crawled in through the window and sat down on my bed, I closed the window and turned around to face Mirabel.

"What did you say to Camilo? Hes been sulking around and spends most of his time in his room" Mirabel asked.

I didnt answer, although I knew the answer I put my head down.

"What happened?" Mirabel asked.

"Camilo........ Camilo told me...... he loved me and I-..... I didnt say it back" I admitted.
"I think he believes I dont.... love him"

"Well do you?" Mirabel asked.

"......... Yeah" I said quietly.
"After thinking about it for a few days, I realized I do.... I do love him.... I just dont know how to say it, and ive realized my mistake its just..... I didnt know what it felt like until now"

"Then tell him! I dont like seeing my cousin like that! Please tell him!" Mirabel said.

"Ok.... I- I'll tell him" I said.

Time skip

I went over to the casita and knocked on Camilos door, I didnt hear an answer so I knocked again.

"Camilo? Its me? Y/N...... I know your mad at me but..... I need to see you" I said.

All of a sudden Camilo opened the door and stood in front of me, he had bags under his eyes and messy hair, almost as if he hadnt slept, or slept too much? I dont know.

"Camilo...." I whispered.
"I need to tell you something....."

"What?" Camilo asked.

"I...... I looooo" I breathed.
"I lo- I- I lov-"

"Why cant I say it?" I thought.

"I love..... I-" I stammered.

Camilo closed the door and went back to bed, I stood there wide eyed in front of his door.

"Why couldnt I say 'I love you'? I- I do love him!" I thought to myself.

Hey author, what the hell are you doing?

{Hmm? Oh sorry I just wanted some drama in this}

But like I feel like I wouldnt do this, I feel like I would be the one saying I love you and Camilo would be the one trying to win me back.

{Hey Y/N, you do know im the author right? And I can literally do whatever I want? I dont need my own character arguing with me}

Im not arguing, just saying it wouldnt be something I would do.

{Quit disconnecting from the story and deal with the drama!}

I went back to my house, still confused why I couldnt say I love you to Camilo (even though Its for the plot, looking at you AUTHOR)

{What did I say about disconnecting from the story, you know I could totally break you and Camilo up right? If I wanted to😌}

You wouldnt.

{You have no idea what I would do😈}

As soon as I was about to open my door, I hesitated and decided to go over to Tia Marias house to get advice, I went over and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Tia asked as she answered.
"Oh Y/N, need anything?"

"Yeah" I said as I pushed past her and went inside.

Tia closed the door and sat on the couch next to me.

"Whats wrong sobrino?" Tia asked.

"I think I made Camilo even sadder" I said.

"Whys that?" She asked.

"I tried to say I love him but....... I couldnt" I explained.

"....... so you do love him?" Tia asked.

"Yeah...." I said.

"Then tell him!" Tia said.

"I tried!" I said.

"You obviously didnt try hard enough! Why couldnt you say it?" Tia asked.

"I dont even know! I just..... I think the knowledge of making him feel like that just.... stopped me..... I feel gulity!" I explained.

"....... Im sorry I seemed harsh...... but you do need to tell him, even if you feel guilty, you know it'll make him feel better!" Tia said.

Time skip

After a while of thinking what I would do I finally got up and ran over to the casita and knocked on Camilos door.

"Camilo?" I asked.
"Camilo? Camilo its me again I need to tell you something!"
"Camilo? CAMILO I LOVE YOU!" I shouted through his door......

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 15! Im sorry its not as good as the others, Ive been zoned out since I woke up today and this was kinda rushed😅