Birthday

|Y/N's POV|

I woke up the mext morning and got dressed, still thinking about how Vanessa asked me about Camilo yesterday.

I shrugged it off and went outside, it was earlier then i thought so i went over to the giant tree and sat down, pulling out my sketchbook.

I flipped through my sketchbook and found a clean page, when i pulled my pencils out of my bag i found a picture of Camilo with a note on the back.

"I know you like him, even if you wont admit it, so heres a picture for you to be reminded of him, and again, tell him how you feel dummy ;)" -Mirabel

I rolled my eyes and flipped it over to see the picture of Camilo, he was so cute... just cute.... i dont like him...

I pulled out my pencils and began drawing another picture of Camilo, why was i drawing him so much? Eh whatever.

Time skip

After a while of drawing the Madrigals came out of the casita and started helping people around town, it was still early in the morning though, all of a sudden Vanessa came and found me.

"Y/N, Mama and Papa want to see you!" Vanessa said.

I got up and followed Vanessa back to the house, she opened the door and closed it very quickly before i could go in, I opened the door and all the lights were off, when i turned them on I saw Mama, Papa, Vanessa, Mirabel and a bunch of townspeople yelling suprise at me.

"Whats all this?" I asked.

"Dont tell me you forgot your own birthday Y/N?" Vanessa asked.

"No I just... didnt expect all this" I said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Mirabel yelled as she handed me a gift.

I opened the box she gave me to find a brand new set of pencils, sketchbooks and other art supplies.

"Thank you Mirabel!" I said.

"Oh and uhh... open this one later" Mirabel said as she handed me another wrapped present.

"Ok?" I said.

"Here! Mine next!" Vanessa said.

I opened the present and saw a painting Vanessa made, it was of me and her.

"Awww thank you Vanessa!" I said.

"And heres mine" Mama said.

I opened it to see a crocheted beanie sitting in the box for me.

"Thank you mama!" I said.

"And i made the cake!" Papa said.

Tiny time skip

"Wow this is really good pa!" I said.

"Thank you! Its Juliettas recipe!" Papa said.

|Camilo's POV|

"Hey wheres Mirabel?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh shes at Y/N's birthday party" Dolores said.

"ITS Y/N's BIRTHDAY?" I asked.

"Stop shouting! And yes! Why?" Dolores asked.

"I didnt know it was his birthday! I forgot to get him a gift" I said.

"Why do you care so much?" Dolores asked.

"N- no reason hes just my friend" I said.

"JUST.... your friend?" Dolores smirked.

"Yes Dolores, JUST my friend" I said.

I ran over to one of the shops and got Y/N a koala plushie.