Tio Javier

⚠️WARNING: HØMØPHOBIA, F-SLUR, AND A LOT OF CURSING FOR THE SECOND HALF OF THE CHAPTER⚠️

"Hola Y/N!" Tio Javier called out from the couch.

"Hola.... Tio" I trembled as I looked up to see Mama sitting next to him.
"Mama..... can I..... talk to you please?"

Mama followed me outside and I closed the door.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" I asked.

"Im sorry mi hijo, he just showed up I had no idea he was coming, I know you dont like him but what was I supposed to do just kick him out? Hes my brother" Mama said.

"Mamà..... hes a homophobe..... you know what he did to my cousin" I said.

"I know but he hasnt said anything about anything yet, if he gets too bad i'll kick him out" Mama said.

"How long is he going to stay?" I asked.

"A few days at most" Mama said.

"..... Alright" I said hesitantly.

Me and Mama went back inside and I sat as far away as I could from him.

"Hey Y/N, how have you been?" Tio asked.

"Good..." I mumbled.

"Good! Hey you got a girlfriend yet? Or any cute girls your crushin on?" Tio asked.

"No...." I whispered.

"Ah maybe someday then" Tio said.

"I..... Im gonna go up to my room now.... nice to- nice to see you again Tio" I said quietly.

I walked over to the hallway and motioned for Mama to come over, she walked over and stood in front of me.

"Wheres Papa and Vanessa?" I asked.

"Papas in the other room and I think Vanessas still playing with Antonio" Mama said.

I nodded, went up to my room, sat on my bed and began drawing to keep my mind off Tio Javier.

Time skip

After I was almost done with my drawing I heard knocking at my door.

"I hope its not Tio" I thought.

I went over and opened the door to see Papa standing in the doorway.

"Hey Y/N I just wanted to talk to you about your Tio Javier being here" Papa said.

"I already talked to Mama about it" I said.

"Oh..... ok..... well if he says anything to you let me know ok?" Papa asked.

"Ok" I said.

The next day

I woke up and walked out to the living room and saw Tio Javier on the couch drinking coffee.

"*sigh* Hola Tio" I said nervously.

"Hola Y/N!" Tio said.

"H- how'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Good! So what are you planning to do today?" He asked.

"I dont know..... maybe hang out with some of my friends" I said.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, when I opened it Mirabel was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Hi Y/N! Just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out?" Mirabel asked.

"Whos this your girlfriend?" Tio asked.

"No....." I said quietly.
"Can we talk?" I asked Mirabel.