Nightmares

⚠️TW: Death and nightmare sequence⚠️

|Y/N's POV|

"Camilo?" I asked.

I walked over to see Camilo laying on the floor, I flipped him over to see his eyes closed, i felt his chest to feel his heart slowing down.

"Camilo? Camilo no... no please dont go! Camilo... NOOO"

All of a sudden I shot up in bed, my eyes wide and drenched in sweat.

"Are you ok?" Camilo asked sitting up next to me.

"Yeah.... im fine.... just a nightmare.... go back to sleep" I said.

"Are you sure?" Camilo asked.

I nodded my head and laid back down, Camilo put his arms around me and I slowly drifted back to sleep.

The next morning

|Camilo's POV|

I woke up in bed without Y/N, I looked over to see if he was in the bathroom getting ready or anything but I didnt see him, I got up, brushed my teeth and went out to the living room to see Y/N drinking coffee and Mr. Hernando sitting reading a newspaper.

"Buenos días mi amor" I said hugging him from behind and putting my chin on his shoulder.

"Good morning" Y/N said.

"Are you ok? You had quite the scare last night" I asked.

"Yeah im fine" He said.

"Ok, well i dont think i'll be able to stay over tonight again so if it happens again call me, I dont care how late it is i want you to wake me up" I said.

"Alright alright i will" Y/N said.

"Ok well ive got to go, see you tomorrow" I said.

I gave Y/N a kiss and went to go help out around the village.

|Y/N's POV|

"What was Camilo talking about 'quite the scare'" Papa asked.

"I just.... had a nightmare.... no big deal" I said.

"What was it about?" Papa asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it" I said.

He understanded and gave me a nod before going back to his newspaper.

Time skip

Nothing really special happened today, i hung out with Carlos for a while but thats basically it, now it was time for bed.

I laid my head down on the pillow and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up the next day and went to the living room, however, no one was there, no Papa, no Mama, no Vanessa, no one... i checked their rooms and they werent there either, I ran outside and went to Tia marias house, only to find that she wasnt there either, I, of course, went to Carlos's house and, you guessed it, he wasnt there, i went into town, but it wasnt what i expected, it was like it was abandoned, the shops and the house all beaten down, and not s person in sight, i ran over to the casita and all i saw was an empty plot of land, well not completely empty, there was an old woman there, she almost looked like Dolores if she was aged up.

"Y/N?" Dolores asked.

"Dolores? Whats going on? W- what happened here?" I asked.

"You left us Y/N" Dolores said.

I stared back at her with a confused face.

"We loved you, and you left us to die, you betrayed us" Dolores said.

"Wh- what are you talking about?" I asked.

"You killed us" Dolores said, her voice almost echoing around me.

"What? N- no I- no I-" all of a sudden the entire madrigal family appeared, all old and wrinkly.

I turned around only to come face to face with Camilo.

"I trusted you" He said.

The entire family started inching closer to me and I fell to the ground screaming.

All of a sudden I shot up in bed screaming, my heart beating out of my chest and my breathing heavy.

"Y/N? Are you ok?" Vanessa said from my doorway.

"Vanessa? W- what are you doing up?" I asked.

"I heard you scream and came to check on you" Vanessa said walking up to my bed.
"Plus i couldnt sleep anyways"

"Thank you..." I said.

"Your welcome.... sooooo can i sleep here tonight? Mama and Papa have probably had enough of me sleeping in their bed" Vanessa asked.

"Sure" I chuckled.

Vanessa hopped onto bed and we both fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to to knocking on my window, and yes, of course it was Camilo.

"Hey babe" I said opening the window.

"Hey babe" He said giving me a kiss.

"Gonna come in?" I asked.

"Are you sure thats the best idea? You kind of have company" Camilo said, pointing to Vanessa who was sitting up with partly closed eyes and her hair a mess.

"Someone slept good" I said.

"Shut up" Vanessa said.

Vanessa jumped off the bed, took her stuffed animal and walked out of my room.

Camilo crawled in through the window and accidentally fell and landed on my stoumach.

"Ow! Sorry" He said.

"Haha its fine" I said closing the window.

"So? Have another dream last night?" Camilo asked.

"Uhh yeah" I said awkwardly.

"Y/N! I told you to wake me up if that ever happened again!" Camilo said.

"Im sorry i just... didnt want to bother you" I said.

"I dont care if you bother me i dont want you to be scared!" Camilo said.

"Im sorry..." I said.

"Its ok.... wanna tell me what theyre about?" Camilo asked.

"I- you- i just- uhh...." I felt tears form in my eyes.
"Theyre- theyre really scary.... i just- i-"

Camilo pulled me in closer and i buried my face into his shoulder.
"Its ok" He said.

I cried so much i ended up crying myself to sleep, I woke up a few hours later, still in Camilo's arm.

"No nightmare!" I thought.

"Sleep good?" Camilo asked.

"Yeah actually... no nightmare" I said happily.

"Thats good" Camilo said.

I leaned forward and gave him a kiss, i tried to pull away but he pulled me back down on top of him and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Its almost Valentines day you know?" Camilo asked.

"*gasp* what are you getting me?" I asked.

"Its a suprise" Camilo said smiling.

"*sigh* ok" I said.

I laid my head down on his chest, we laid there for a while before going and actually doing something productive today...

_________________________________________

Author: heres chapter 22! Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😂