Birthday pt. 2

|Y/N's POV|

It was a few weeks after my wisdom teeth removal, and Camilos birthday was tomorrow, I looked around town to see if i saw anything he would like but of course, no luck, I ended up drawing him a picture just in case i didnt have any other idea, he always said he loves my drawings.

Time skip

After hours of searching around the shops trying to find him a gift, I had the perfect idea, I ran over to the casita to find Antonio.

I found Antonio playing with Vanessa up in his rainforest/room and went to go talk to them.

"Hey Antonio" I said.

"Hey Y/N" Antonio said.
"You need anything?"

"Yeah actually I was gonna ask for your help with a suprise for Camilo" I said.

"OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo" Vanessa said.

"Shut up" I replied.

Her and Antonio giggled before Antonio turned his attention back over to me.

"Sure, what do you need help with?" Antonio asked.

"I need your help, so you know how Camilo liked pranking everyone? Mainly his family?" I asked.
"Well I was wondering if you could help me suprise him by distracting each member of the family so we could prank them together? For his birthday"

"But thats mean! And I dont wanna get in trouble" Antonio said.

"Damn it, forgot Antonio's the sweet one" I thought.

"I'll do it!" Vanessa said eagerly.
"Dont worry Antonio we wont prank you" Vanessa kissed Antonios cheek and stood up.

I looked at her, sort of shocked and pulled her to the side.

"Why'd you kiss Antonios cheek? Do you like him?" I teased.

"Ew." Vanessa said.
"No, we're besties and i-"

"She likes someone else" Antonio interupted.

"I DO NOT!" Vanessa said.

"Awwww you have a crush on someone?" I asked.

"Shut up! Im older then you" Vanessa said.

"Im literally 10 years older then you" I said.

"Well im more mature then you" Vanessa said.

"No your no- well..... yeah I guess- but whatever, whos your crush?" I asked.

"I dont have one!" Vanessa yelled.

"Yes she does its the-" Antonio starts.

"SHUT UP ANTONIO" She yelled, she grabbed my hand and ran out of the room, shutting the door behind her.
"We're pranking him too"

Time skip

|Camilo's POV|

It was my birthday tomorrow so I have to stay at Y/Ns house tonight since my familia always makes a big deal out of birthdays and dont want me to see the suprise.

I walked around town for a bit before sitting under the giant tree Mirabel and Y/N always hang out under, I sat for a minute before pulling out the journal Y/N had got me when we first started dating, I dont write in it much, just cute things Y/N does that I want to remember.

I flipped through and looked at the last page I had wrote in.

"Y/N got out of surgery a few hours ago, I think hes mad at me but whatever, anyways, it was so cute in the car ride back to his house, he said he had a crush on me and got so excited when he remembered we were dating, god I love this boy, I remember when we first met, I thought he was cute but didnt think I had any real shot, but turns out he kinda wants to marry me someday? Oh my heart, I love Y/N, but alas, hes only 16, im only 15, maybe someday we'll get married, i'd love that, I love him."

I smiled at that page, I read through some of the other pages I had written, trying to pass time.

Time skip

Me and Y/N watched a movie and went to sleep, he said that he would be up early tomorrow for a suprise he was planning for me for my birthday.

"I love you Camilo goodnight" Y/N said.

"I love you too Y/N, goodnight" I said.

Y/N snuggled closer to me and we both fell asleep.

|Y/N's POV|

The next day

I woke up the next morning a little earlier then usual, I quickly peeled Camilos arms off of me, took a shower, brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to make breakfast.

Time skip

After I made breakfast, I got a couple of plates ready and brought one up to Camilo.

"Hey Y/N what are you doing?" Mama asked me, walking out of her room.

"I made breakfast! Im just bringing some up for me and Camilo, theres some downstairs too if you want" I said.

"Oh ok" Mama said.

Mama walked downstairs and I went back into my room, I set the plate down on my desk, walked over to Camilo and knelt down in front of his head.

"Camilooooooo" I whispered.
"Baby?"
"Camilo"
"Camiloooooooooo"

"What?" He groaned.

"Happy birthday" I said.

"Thanks" He rolled over and tried to go back to sleep before shooting up in bed.
"DO I SMELL FOOD?!"

"Yes, you smell food, I thought i'd make breakfast and we SHARE a plate" I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah share whatever, just give me food!" Camilo said.

I grabbed the plate and sat down on the bed next to him, we ate breakfast (i had to fight him for some of the food but let him have a little extra since it was his birthday) and went downstairs.

Time skip

[Ok just pretend Y/N and Camilo pranked all the madrigals, im too lazy to write it so...]

"HAHAHAHA" Vanessa, Camilo and I laughed as we just finished our prank on Antonio and Julietta.

"That was mean! But since its Camilos birthday I guess I'll allow it" Antonio said.

Time skip (cuz im lazy)

Me and Camilo laid down on my bed and wrapped our arms around each other.

"Thank you for today mi amor" Camilo said.

"Your very welcome, happy birthday" I said.

I gave Camilo a kiss and snuggled closer.

"Hey Camilo" I said.

"Yeah baby?" Camilo asked.

"Where do you think we'll end up in the future?" I asked.

"....... I dont know...... all I know..... Is where ever you end up, i'll be right there with you" Camilo said.

Camilo kissed the top of my head and we both fell asleep holding each other......

_________________________________________
Please read

Author: hello! Heres chapter 25! So, just wanted to let everyone know that this is the last chapter IN PRESENT TIME, there will be one more chapter after this containing a few mini-chapters about where Y/N and Camilo end up in the future, so be on the lookout for that if your interested😁

Also please excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes im just dumb😂