e p i l o g u e

——————————————
"I love you all
I love you
I love you
I love you"
——————————————

——————————————"I love you allI love youI love youI love you"——————————————

Jiwoo woke up bright and early that morning. She opened her curtains and faced the bright light which was shining through the windows. She skipped to the bathroom to take a shower. Once she finished, she brushed her teeth and went to Junkyu's room.

"Junkyu wake up!" she cried and started shaking him. A sleepy Junkyu started groaning and pushed Jiwoo away, "Go away!" Jiwoo rolled her eyes and opened his curtains so that the sunlight shone directly into his face.

"Have you forgotten what day it is today? We can't be late, hurry up!"

Junkyu mentally cursed but sat up with a smile, "Alright alright, Im up!"  Satisfied, Jiwoo rushed downstairs to greet her parents. "Good morning!" she greeted her mum. Her mum greeted her back too, sending Jiwoo a large grin.

"Excited or nervous?" she asked the girl. "A little bit of both?" she replied, taking a spoonful of porridge. "Everything will go just fine" reassured her father who had just come into the kitchen. He sat down alongside the other two and started eating.

"Jihoon had just called me. He said he's on his way here right now. Has Junkyu woken up yet?" he asked. Jiwoo nodded and continued to finish her breakfast.

When she finished, she rushed upstairs again and sat at her desk. She took out her makeup supplies and started applying the products one by one. After her makeup, she curled her hair and took her dress out of her wardrobe.

It was a blue bodycon dress that came down to her ankles. Alongside, she wore silver heels and silver jewellery. She put her dress on and took a final glance in the mirror. She put on her black gown over her dress and grabbed her hat, phone and clutch bag.

She went downstairs and met Jihoon. "Look at you all grown up!" he exclaimed, wrapping the girl in a hug, "Im so so proud of you Jiwoo!" Jiwoo hugged the boy back and smiled to herself, "Thank you Jihoon oppa!"

Soon enough, the rest of her family came down and they went into the garden to take some photos.

——————————————

Finally they had reached the venue. It was decorated beautifully with summer flowers. At the back there was a variety of drinks and desserts. At the front was a huge stage with a few chairs and a table.

Jiwoo and her family were escorted to their seats which were luckily near the front. Jiwoo looked around, greeting all of her other friends.