7

——————————————
"My emotions have inflated 100%
Full of you, come on in my arms"
——————————————

——————————————"My emotions have inflated 100%Full of you, come on in my arms"——————————————

The date had finished with Asahi taking the girl to the beach to watch the sunset. They bought some pizza and then went to their own homes, of course after Asahi dropped the girl off.

"So...how was your date?" asked Jihoon. Junkyu Jiwoo and Jihoon were currently sat on the sofa, waiting to hear about Jiwoos date. "Did you guys kiss?"

"No! I don't even like him! It was good though, we went to the Art Gallery." she explained.

"He took you to the art gallery?! That things expensive!" cried Junkyu, "Wow he really does like you!"

"I don't know..." said Jiwoo. "And you definitely like him! Look at your cheeks, they're all pink." said Jihoon. She quickly denied it and said, "I can't fall in love with him. He's the schools playboy, he'll just break my heart."

"And if he does then I'll give him a piece of my fist." said Jihoon, showing off his biceps. "And I'll get my friends on him."

Jiwoo laughed at the two boys. Jiwoos feelings for Jihoon had disappeared over time and she saw him more as an older brother or close friend. Instead, her heart was beating for someone else, although she didn't quite know it then.

——————————————

It was  a Monday morning and the boys were talking behind the school. "I'm fucked." Asahi breathed out.

"Why what do you mean?" asked Yoshi looking at the boy. Asahi had his head in his hands and was whining. "I've fallen for her god dammit!" he exclaimed.

"Who Jiwoo?!" asked Haruto, "Seriously?!"

Asahi nodded slowly and turned to them, "I only got closer to her because of the bet...." he sighed and said "but I've really fallen for her man."

"That's fantastic!" cried Mashiho, "We don't care about the bet anymore Asahi."

"Yeah! If you like her then just ask her out, we only placed that bet because we were bored Asahi!" Yoshi told Asahi.

"I mean, because you failed you can treat us to ice cream but seriously dude, shoot your shot." said Haruto.

"Yeah but that's the thing, Jiwoo thinks I'm toying with her or something." asahi breathed out. "I don't think she likes me back."

"You never know till you ask her out." said Mashiho.

——————————————

"Seri Seri Seri help."

Jiwoo was having a crisis. She called for her best friend who was talking to Yoshi. The two had become a little closer and Seri's feelings for him and come back again.

"What what what happened?!" Seri screamed which led to many stares. Jiwoo grabbed her best friends hand and dragged her to an empty classroom.

"Are you okay?! Is everything alright?!" asked Seri frantically.

Jiwoo took a breath and then exhaled. "I like Asahi."

"Oh is that it- wait WHAT"

Jiwoo stared at her friend who had widened her eyes. Seri put her hands on Jiwoos shoulders and looked at her, "You like Hamada? Is that all?" Seri asked, breathing out.

"What do you mean is that all?!" said Jiwoo.

"You think I didn't notice my best friend catching feelings. Go shoot your shot girl. Besides he definitely likes you back."

"No way! He definitely does not like me." Jiwoo said, "after all, I'm just an average girl."

"No you're not."

The two girls turned to the door. And there stood the one and only, Hamada Asahi.

"Shit"

——————————————

Well done Jiwoo. Well done. You forgot to close the fucking door. You're truly amazing aren't you.

Asahi walked up to the girls and faced Seri, "Can I talk to Jiwoo really quickly?" he asked.

Seri giggled and nodded her head, "I'll be in the classroom. Don't take too long though, class starts in five."

Seri skipped off and closed the door behind her. That left Jiwoo and Asahi alone in the room.

Jiwoo stared at the ground. She was extremely nervous. More nervous that getting her exam results. She was scared, scared she'd get her heart broken like last time.

"Jiwoo look at me." Asahi gently held her cheeks and positioned them so their eyes met.

"You're not an average girl. You're way more than that. You're beautiful. Gosh your face makes me want to cup your cheeks all the time. And your laugh, yeah that's addictive. It makes me want to spend time with you just to make you laugh. Your smile? I want it to be the first thing I wake up to and the last thing I see before I sleep."

Jiwoo was so shocked. Was this his way of asking her out?

"Kim Jiwoo, you are more than average, you're all I need. I love you."

Those three words were enough to make her smile. It wasn't like the other times when she thought he was messing around. This was genuine, she could see it in his eyes.

"Who knew you could be this romantic?" whispered Jiwoo which caused the both of them to laugh.

"So Jiwoo, will you be my girlfriend?"

Asahi held her hands and stared into her eyes.

"Yes I will."

——————————————