4

——————————————
"I can't do anything without you
You probably think that I'm a fool yeah
My heart can't beat without you
From head to toe"
——————————————

——————————————"I can't do anything without youYou probably think that I'm a fool yeahMy heart can't beat without youFrom head to toe"——————————————

"This is the headteacher's office, I'll wait here for you to get your timetable."

"Thanks Jiwoo!"

After talking with the headteacher, Jihoon was given his timetable. Jiwoo helped Jihoon get to his classroom and waved him goodbye, "I'll wait outside your classroom at break." Jihoon smiled at the girl, "No it's okay! I'll make some friends and hang out with them, I don't want to be a burden"

"No no you're not! I'm very much happy to be with you!" Jihoon plastered a grin on his face, "okay, but I'm buying you lunch later!"

——————————————

"Jihoon is so handsome oh my gosh!!!" Seri cried, "girl you gave good taste in men"

"What can I say" Jiwoo joked as she flipped her hair, "anyways he'll be sitting with us at break and lunch, unless he makes new friends." Seri put her hands to her mouth, "You could've warned me beforehand! My hair looks so greasy and my face is all puffy!" Jiwoo laughed at her friend who started whining, "you look beautiful Seri-ah, you always do!"

Their teacher suddenly walked into the classroom with a huge grin, "Good morning students, today I have an announcement-", she scanned the classroom quickly, "where's Yoshi, Haruto, Mashiho and Asahi?" The student shrugged their shoulders.

"Oh well, I'm sure they'll find out one way or another. Since you've finished your exams for now, the school is taking your whole year to an amusement park!"

Cheers broke out all around the classroom, Jiwoo and Seri were extremely excited to have a day at the amusement park. "Ahhh I'm so happy!" Seri rejoiced. "I've forgotten the letters for you guys to fill out so I'll be back in two minutes!" The teacher quickly rushed off and the whole class continued talking.

That was until the four boys walked into the classroom. Some of the girls started whispering, "is it just me or has Haruto gotten so much more handsome overnight?" "Have you seen Asahi? He looks like an angel!"

Jiwoo rolled her eyes and turned to Asahi who took a seat next to her. "Morning" he spoke as he faced the girl as smiled, "you look good today." The class turned around to the two.

"Did Asahi just call Jiwoo pretty?"
"He's probably joking...right?!"
"What the heck?!"

Jiwoo looked at the boy in disbelief, "you're really bad at flirting."

"Like you can do any better"

"Have you seen me flirt?"

"Fine. Starting from today pretend to be my girlfriend, we'll see who's the better flirt."

"Deal"

——————————————

What the fuck did I just agree to? Am I going crazy?!

"Jiwoo what the hell?"

They were in the girls toilets, avoiding Asahi and his friends. "I'm not okay in the head. Why would I agree to that. Oh my gosh Seri I'm doomed!"

"No you're not," reassured her friend "just tell him that you didn't know he was being serious."

Suddenly the door burst open and Yeji and her gang charged in. "I told you to stay away from Asahi, he's mine"

Jiwoo rolled her eyes and scoffed. They tried to push past the girls but Yeji held Jiwoos wrist.

"Where do you think you're going then?"

"Somewhere else where I can't see you"

Yeji yanked Jiwoos hair while Chaeryeong and Ryujin held Seri back. "This is my last warning, stay away from Hamada Asahi."

After they left, Jiwoo quickly remembered about meeting Jihoon.

——————————————

"Why is she so hard to get with?" Asahi groaned as he sat next to Haruto "Normally girls would immediately say yes but she's so stubborn"

"Told you so" said Yoshi as he eyed the boy, "But you're getting closer, she agreed pretending to date you for a bit."

Asahi nodded and looked across the cafeteria, "where is she anyways?"

"Look"

The four turned to the door where Jiwoo and Seri walked in with two other boys. "Who are they?" asked Mashiho.

The others shrugged and watched them sit at a different table. Asahi kept his eyes on Jiwoo who was sat ever so close to the taller boy.

"Jealous?" smirked Haruto, glancing at his friend. Asahi scoffed, "never."

——————————————

"How has your first day been so far? Sorry again for being late."

"It's fine Jiwoo! It was good, Hyunsuk really helped me out."

The girl smiled at Hyunsuk who was sat opposite Jihoon. "Nice to meet you by the way!"

"Nice to meet you too Hyunsuk!"

The four of them chatted all break until the bell rang, "I'll be off then, let's meet again here at lunch!"

"Sure thing, bye guys"

They separated off and Seri turned to her best friend, "Jiwoo, I think I'm falling for Hyunsuk!"

Jiwoo laughed at Seri, "what happened to Yoshi huh?" Seri shrugged, "I don't think I can ever get with him, but Hyunsuk is super sweet"

They sat down at their desks and talked about their own things until the four boys walked in. Jiwoo turned to Asahi who had just sat down, "About earlier, I spoke before I thought."

Asahi smirked and leaned forward, closing the gap between them. She could feel his hot breath on her lips as she stared into his playful eyes.

"Why? Scared you might fall for me?" he whispered. Jiwoo didn't respond for a while. She stared at the boy in front of her. He was breathtaking.

She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and pushed him away, "please. I'd never fall for a guy like you."

——————————————

Ill be referring to Mashiho Asahi Haruto and Yoshi as Treasure from now on <33