21

——————————————
"Let's make love Hey
Let's make love Hey"
——————————————

——————————————"Let's make love HeyLet's make love Hey"——————————————

Jiwoo let Asahi cry on her shoulder until he calmed down. They both sat next to each other, Asahi resting his head on her.

"I'm sorry about your top," he mumbled, motioning to the part of it which was wet with his tears "you can change into one of mine if you want."

Jiwoo just smiled and patted him on the head, "Don't worry about it," she continued rubbing little circles on his back, "I want you to know that from now on, you can talk to me about it. Whatever happened between us, forget it."

Asahi sat up straight and held both of Jiwoos hands, "Jiwoo I'm truly sorry, I am. Please hear me out," he waited for her reply and she simply nodded, "I admit, it was a bet. And I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have done it in the first place. But when I say I fell in love with you, it's not a lie. I don't know how or when or why but when I was with you, I felt at peace."

Jiwoo didn't know what to say, but her heart felt like it was going to pop out of her chest.

"So please, I'll do anything, please forgive me Jiwoo I-"

And before Asahi could talk any further, he felt a pair of soft lips on his. The lips he had been so hungry for. He missed this, he missed her. He kissed her back as if it was their last kiss. He pulled her closer and held her tight.

After a minute or so, Jiwoo pulled away and hugged Asahi, "I missed you, so so much."

The corners of his lips turned into a smile and he hugged her back, "I missed you so so much too."

They broke the hug and Asahi held her face with his hands, "Jiwoo, will you give me another chance?"

She stopped smiling and bit her lips, she was a little worried. Would she be able to trust him again? After everything that happened between them, she couldn't deny the fact that she still loved him.

"You don't have to reply straight away. Tell me when you're ready" he said, moving a strand of hair from the girls face.

She nodded and the small smile returned to her face, "Give me some time and I'll tell you my answer."

——————————————

The next day, Jiwoo went into school with Seri. "And then what happened?!" Asked Seri.

"Well... I said I'd think about it." Jiwoo replied, walking into her classroom. She met eyes with Asahi who was feeling better now. He smiled at her to which she sent a smile back.

"Well you guys seem like you're in good terms," Seri whispered, "Why didn't you say yes?"

Jiwoo sighed, "Because I'm scared. What if he breaks my heart again?"

Seri rolled her eyes, "But what if he doesn't? Look I know I was mad about this whole situation, heck I wanted that boy dead for messing with my best friend. But as your best friend, I can tell, he's the one for you!"

The teacher walked in and the class went silent. He put his bag down and faced his class, "Listen up everyone. Your finals are coming up. I hope everyone is revising. Only a year left and you guys will be graduating. Keep going everyone, I believe in all of you. If you have any worries or doubts, please come and see me in the office."

The student all nodded their heads and groaned. "I really need to start revising." whispered Seri. Jiwoo nodded and shut her eyes, I have to pass these exams!!!

——————————————

A week or so bad passed since Asahis little confession and Jiwoo had finally thought of an answer.

She walked into the cafeteria to where Treasure were sat. But when she arrived, Asahi wasn't there. "Do you guys know where Asahi is?" she asked.

"I think he went to the rooftop." replied Mashiho. "Thank you!" the girl replied and made her way to the rooftop.

When she reached the top, she saw Asahi standing near the edge. She walked up to him, wanting to prank him. Jiwoo crept up behind him and scared him. But to her dismay, he didn't budge.

"Ahhh" he sarcastically shouted with a grin, whilst waving his arms in the air. Jiwoo rolled her eyes but couldn't help but laugh. She faced him and he faced her.

She had made up her mind.

"I need to talk to you" she started, "Its about what you said that day."

Asahi simply nodded, wanting her to continue talking.

"I'm giving you another chance."

Those words were enough for him to grab Jiwoo by the waist and spin her around. She felt as if she was on cloud nine. She started giggling, begging him to put her down. Once he did, he hugged her, arms flung around her shoulders with her head buried into his chest.

"I promise you, Ill treat you better this time. It was only after loosing you I realised how much I loved you."

She smiled into his chest and hugged him harder, "I love you so much Sahi!"

He had a playful smirk on his face and broke the hug, staring into the girls large eyes, "How much?"

She was flustered with his looking at her like that. Yet she mastered up the courage once again and smashed her lips onto his. She could feel him smile into the kiss which made her heart beat faster.

She removed her lips, "I love you more than you can imagine."

——————————————

you have reached the end of let you go <3