9

——————————————
"You're turning me upside down
Don't turn around! Hold my hand"
——————————————

——————————————"You're turning me upside downDon't turn around! Hold my hand"——————————————

Unknown to the two, they had met before, eleven years ago.

"Have you dated anyone before?"
Jiwoo stopped eating for a split second and looked at Asahi. She put her sandwich down and drank some water.

Asahi could tell she was uncomfortable so he said "it's okay if you don't want to tell me, you can tell me once we're closer if you want."

Jiwoo shook her head and said, "it's okay, I was just a little shocked at the question that's all. But yeah, I was in a relationship a couple of years ago."  Asahi moved closer to her and continued to listen.

"His name was Na Jaemin and we went to the same high school. The reason why I moved here a few years ago was because of him. He was quite abusive, yet I failed to notice because I was really in love with him. After he cheated on me I couldn't move on so I moved schools."

Asahi intertwined their hands together and muttered "I'm so sorry"

"It's fine, really. I got over him like three years ago. It's all good, but you have to promise me you won't ever cheat on me."

Jiwoo held out her pinky to which asahi locked his pinky with hers.

"I promise."

But then again, promises are meant to be broken.

——————————————

After lunch, they went back to their classrooms and carried on with their day.

"So class, as I've said before we have an upcoming trip to Daegu" (I can't remember where it was originally lol)

"Although it's a coursework trip, on the last day you'll be allowed to hang out with friends. I still haven't got a reply from the following people."

Miss then continued to read out names including Treasures, Jiwoos and Seri.

"Are you going?" asked Asahi. Jiwoo nodded and said, "I've only ever been to Daegu once, that was when I lived there ages ago." Asahi widened his eyes, "I used to live there too! What a coincidence."

Jiwoo smiled and then turned to Seri, "Are you going?" Seri replied "If you are then I will."

——————————————

It was the night before the trip and Jihoon and Junkyu were helping Jiwoo pick out five outfits to wear for the trip.

"How about this skirt and blouse?" asked Junkyu holding up clothes, "Oppa it's cold there!" He threw the clothes down and went searching through her cupboard again.

"Okay how about this?" asked Jihoon holding up a white sweatshirt and black trousers. Jiwoo gave a small thumbs up and said, "that's good!"

"Finally! Now only two more outfits to go..."

The three went to sleep late after picking out outfits and packing her suitcase. Jiwoo sent Asahi a good night message before heading to sleep.

——————————————

Jiwoos mum dropped Jiwoo and Jihoon off to school next morning. "Have a nice trip Jiwoo! I love you!" she said and kissed her cheek.

"Bye mum! Love you too."

Jihoon helped Jiwoo get her suitcase out of her bag and then bid her farewell. Jiwoo made her way to the car park where the bus was packed. She saw Asahi and went to him.

"Good morning!" She said excitedly.

"Hey babe," Asahi greeted and hugged the girl, "you seem happy!"

Jiwoo nodded and held Asahis hand, "I am, I'm so happy to go back to Daegu." Asahi laughed at Jiwoo and nodded his head, "me too."

"We're sitting together right?" he asked, swinging their arms while they were walking," Jiwoo replied, "of course! Besides, I'm sure Seri would love to sit with Yoshi for five hours."

The two laughed and looked over to Yoshi and Seri who were laughing and flirting with each other. "Yoshi is planning on confessing to her on the trip." Asahi blurted out but quickly covered his mouth.

Jiwoo widened her eyes and looked at Asahi, "oh my gosh!! no way!!!" Asahi quickly said "don't tell her, it was meant to be a surprise."

Jiwoo pretended to seal her lips and said, "you can count on me."

——————————————