20

——————————————
"We goin' hard hotter and hotter
LA LA LA LA LA
We make it pop to burn it
LA LA LA LA LA
Put your hands up In the air Say
LA LA LA LA LA"
——————————————

——————————————"We goin' hard hotter and hotterLA LA LA LA LAWe make it pop to burn itLA LA LA LA LAPut your hands up In the air SayLA LA LA LA LA"——————————————

Jiwoo turned around at the sound of her name being called. She locked eyes with Asahi and returned a small smile.

"You wanna come in? I'll try not to pass on my sickness to you" he said with a chuckle. Jiwoo nodded and walked towards him, her bag swinging on her arm.

Asahi had a very big house, similar to Jiwoo. Except inside, his house was very simple. There was one single photo frame of a young women in the lounge, probably in her thirties or so.

The walls were painted a dark grey and the room itself was lit dimly. She looked around the room, wondering where Asahi had gone.

She was about to search for him when he came inside with a tray of snacks, "Sit down" he insisted. Jiwoo sat down on the sofa, Asahi sitting opposite her with a small coffee table in the middle.

"Your house is really nice" she commented. "Thanks, I don't really like it though, too dull for my liking" he replied.

Jiwoo nodded and placed the bag of food and medicine on the table, "here, I bought this for you, it's some medication and some lunch. The pharmacist told me-"

"Why didn't you go with the others to Lotte World?" he interrupted with confusion written on his face. He stared at the girl who was a little taken aback.

She cleared her throat and continued, "the pharmacist told me you should eat it twice a day and-"

"Why didn't you go with the others Jiwoo?" he asked again, walking towards the girl and kneeling in front of her.

Jiwoo felt her heart beat a thousand times harder. She gulped and slightly moved back. Asahi took the hint and moved back a little too.

"It doesn't matter. You should eat your medication, I'll heat up the food." Jiwoo announced and got up, taking the bag of food with her.

Asahi smiled to himself then quickly remembered the state of the kitchen. He rushed after her, hoping she would get lost on the way or something. But it was too late.

Jiwoo stood at the door of the kitchen. She was stunned at the mess. There were bottles of alcohol sprawled across the floor, the number of plates and cups crowded in the sink, and the whole place just looked as if it had been turned upside down.