1

——————————————
"I'm a little confused
When I think of you
I feel like my head is going to crack"
——————————————

——————————————"I'm a little confusedWhen I think of youI feel like my head is going to crack"——————————————

The school bell rang, signalling that it was time to leave. Jiwoo packed her things away and stood up.

"Seri-ah, let's go"

Seri and Jiwoo were best friends. They met each other in the hallway on their first day at Treasure High. They became closer when they found out they had all their lessons together, and now they were inseparable.

The two girls made their way to the school gate, linking arms with each other.

"Did you hear? Haruto dumped Yeri" exclaimed Seri. Seri knew almost everything about everyone all the time. She would find out new gossip and share it with Jiwoo.

Jiwoo on the other hand wasn't into the gossip. She had only one goal which was to ace all her exams and get into Seoul University.

"I'm not surprised, he is the playboy of the school along with Mashiho" Jiwoo replied blankly.

The schools most popular boys: Haruto, Mashiho, Yoshi and Asahi.

Haruto and Mashiho were playboys. They didn't have to study at school since their parents both had their own businesses. Yoshi, the son of two doctors, was the nicest and smartest of the four.

Last but not least Asahi. He had the title 'Ice Prince'. He was the 'most handsome' boy in the school who was know famously for his cold stare and dark aura. Almost all the girls had their eyes set on him.

He had dated a few girls, which he then dumped later on. One of them was Yeji, who couldn't stand being dumped by Asahi. She still goes around after him.

"Isn't Yoshi just so handsome?"

Jiwoo looked at her best friend who was now staring at the four boys. Jiwoo rolled her eyes, "If there was an exam paper on Yoshi I'm pretty sure you'd get top marks"

Seri lightly punched Jiwoo and pouted. "I wish I was as clever as you. It's not fair, my parents always compare me to you!" Jiwoo shrugged and replied "maybe if you didn't concentrate on boys so much you'd rank first in the class."

"Oii" Seri chased Jiwoo home, laughing together.

——————————————-

Once Jiwoo got out of the shower, she went downstairs to eat dinner with her parents and brother: Kim Junkyu. "How are your studies going Jiwoo?" asked her father. "Good I guess, I got the highest score on our latest Maths and Chemistry test."

Her mother smiled widely, "I'm so proud of our daughter. Well done honey." Her father was also proud of their only daughter, "Well done Jiwoo, you've worked extremely hard! Is there anything you would like?"

"Can Seri come over for dinner at some point?"
Jiwoo asked. "Of course, I'll make some special meals!" her mother replied.

——————————————

"6pm at mine on Friday"

"For what?" Seri asked. The girls were sat in the classroom. It was 8:45am and lessons were to start in fifteen minutes. "Nothing, I just want you to come over" she answered. "Dude I wouldn't ever miss your mums cooking!"

——————————————

"Yoshi-ah, can you help me on this question please" Seri asked. Jiwoo secretly smirked and looked at her friend trying to flirt with Yoshi.

"Yeah sure. You have to use the quadratic formula to solve that problem. Do you know it?"

After maths, it was break. Jiwoo and Seri made their way to the cafeteria and found a table to sit at. "That was a good lesson" Seri stated as she sat opposite Jiwoo.

"Yeah cuz you were flirting with Yoshi the whole time" Seri giggled and put her head in her hands, "What isn't he good at?"

"Seri"

The two turned around to see the five most popular girls of the school. Yeji was their leader, "Don't flirt with Yoshi again, he's Yuna's!" Yuna smirked at Seri, "It's not like he would fall for a girl like you."

Seri scoffed and stood up, "Yoshi isn't an object to be owned, I'll talk to him all I want." The girls glared at Seri before walking off.

"I really want to punch them all around the face," Seri blurted "If Yeji's father didn't own the school she would've received my fist ages ago!" Jiwoo laughed at her friend, "You're a bad bitch, don't mind them."

——————————————

The four boys sat at a table where there were a swarm of girls surrounding them.

"Girls, can you please leave us alone?" Haruto sighed as he swept back his hair, making the girls squeal"

"Oh my gosh Haruto is so hot!"
"I think im going to pass out, catch me!"

Asahi hit the table with his hands and stood up.  "I swear if you don't leave I'll punch you all round the face"

The girls quickly took off, bringing their bags and presents for the boys with them.

"You could've been a bit nicer Asahi" Yoshi stated, looking at the boy who was now drifting to sleep. "Whatever"

"Hey hey, I'm bored" Mashiho said, "How about a game of truth or dare?" Haruto and Yoshi agreed, "Asahi what about you?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay, Asahi truth or dare?" Mashiho asked.

"Dare."

"What should we give him?" asked Haruto smirking. "Let's give him a tough one" replied Yoshi. "I got it!" Haruto exclaimed. Asahi looked up at the boy, "If you want me to climb onto the roof of the school like last time then it's a no"

"No this is way better" Haruto stated "I dare you to date one of the girls in our class for 2 months and then dump her"

"Ooh good one, who should we pick" questioned Yoshi.

The boys looked around while Asahi rolled his eyes "Could you have not thought of a better one? They'll say yes immediately." Mashiho smirked at Asahi,

"Kim Jiwoo"

"I'll actually give you £50 if you get her to date you" Haruto cheered "There's no way he can get her, she's always got her head stuck in a book!"

"Give me three weeks"

The three boys looked at Asahi who was now staring at Kim Jiwoo. "It'll be a piece of cake"

——————————————