5

——————————————
"I love you
I love you
I love you"
——————————————

——————————————"I love youI love youI love you"——————————————

"Please, I'd never fall for a guy like you"

"Why what's wrong with me?"

"You're not my type"

"So what's your type?"

"Can we please focus on the lesson?"

They were currently in Health and Social class but Jiwoo couldn't concentrate. Asahi kept talking to her and asking her questions. She closed her eyes and sighed, "I'll ask you this one more time, can you please shut the fuck up?"

"Kim Jiwoo, can you please repeat what I just said?"

She widened her eyes and stared at the teacher, "err...you were talking about....sorry sir I don't know."

"Meet me after class."

The teacher carried on teaching and Jiwoo ignored Asahi for the rest of the lesson. She was extremely mad. She had never got told off before and when she did it was all his fault.

At the end of the lesson, everyone stayed seated while she went outside with the teacher. "I've noticed you haven't been concentrating much, I'm going to have to give you a detention if this carries on Jiwoo."

"Sorry Sir, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!"

She bowed and went back into the classroom. Seri turned to her friend, "everything alright?" Jiwoo nodded and smiled, "yeah he just gave me a warning."

"So as I was saying-"

Jiwoo turned to Asahi with an angry expression, "because of you I got told off!"

"Chill, you didn't get a detention or anything"

"Yeah but I can't concentrate with you talking in my ear!"

"Ugh fine I won't talk during lesson then" he huffed. "Anyways back to what I was saying, why won't you date me? Who's your ideal type?"

"Why do you even care?"

"I'm interested in you, duh"

Jiwoo knew he was just messing with her yet her heart was still beating faster than usual.

"W-Well, I'm not interested in y-you" stammered Jiwoo.

Asahi smirked at the girl who was obviously flustered, he leaned in and spoke, "are you sure? Your pink cheeks tell me otherwise."

Jiwoo brought her palms to her cheeks and moved back, "it's hot in here."

Asahi smiled at Jiwoo who had turned away from him. Cute.

——————————————

"Umm excuse me?"

Jiwoo and Seri were sat down at their usual table, waiting for Jihoon and Hyunsuk. Just then, Asahi and his friends came along and sat with them.

"We'll be sitting with you from now on." replied Asahi, taking a seat opposite Jiwoo. "But-"

"Oh, we'll go and sit somewhere else." said Jihoon who had just arrived with Hyunsuk. They were surprised to see the four other boys sitting with them.

"No no, please sit down, they'll...be joining us for lunch as well I guess." said Jiwoo. Jihoon nodded and sat down next to the girl.

Unknown to them, a pair of eyes burned holes into Jihoon. He didn't know why but he felt a weird feeling in his chest. As if he was angry? What the heck? I'm not jealous. What is this feeling?

While everyone was eating, Jiwoo noticed Asahi glancing at her from time to time. She looked up and quickly avoided his eyes which were already on her. Why am I flustered? It's not like I have a crush on him or anything!

——————————————
ONE WEEK LATER
——————————————

School had finished and Jiwoo was walking home with Jihoon. That was until Asahi joined them. Jiwoo rolled her eyes and shook her head, this boy!

"Hey Asahi!" cheered Jihoon. The poor boy tried his best to be friends with Asahi for the past few days. But Asahi was like an iron wall. "Hi." Jihoon was disappointed at the response but not surprised. Suddenly his phone rang, "you guys go ahead."

The two continued walking until Asahi faced the girl, "let's go on a date this weekend." She knit her eyebrows together and replied, "umm how about no?"

"Awh come on! Why not?" he whined. "Because I don't like you!" she said. "Any girl in your position would of said yes immediately." he boasted. "And what? Doesn't mean im gonna say yes."

He held her hand and looked into her bored eyes, "Please just give me a chance Jiwoo." He was desperate at this point, he had to win the bet or Treasure would tease him forever.

The girl on the other hand was scared, scared she was starting to fall for the boy. He was always with her for the past couple of days, always by her side, making her laugh, teasing her and so on.

Going on this date might mean she falls for him even more. Even his presence started to make her feel nervous. She stared into his eyes, she wanted to say no but her heart was telling her otherwise.

"Fine. But maximum two hours." she decided. Asahi grinned at the girl and intertwined his hands with hers. She slightly tugged at the hands but he firmly held on. She gave up and they continued walking.

——————————————

Im sorry if you don't like them falling in love that fast aha.