15

——————————————
"I love you all
I love you
I love you
I love you"
——————————————

When Jiwoo and Seri arrived at school that morning, they spotted Asahi standing at the front of the school looking for them

When Jiwoo and Seri arrived at school that morning, they spotted Asahi standing at the front of the school looking for them. Jiwoo felt the tears build up in her eyes but she blinked them away and walked inside, ignoring Asahi calling her name. When she got to the classroom, the two girls put their bags down and went to the toilet to avoid Treasure.

"What should we do? We can't hide in the toilets all the time!" stated Seri. Jiwoo nodded, "We could always hide in that one corner of the library." Seri's eyes lit up, "Yes! No one goes in there."

The bell rang signalling it was the start of tutor time. The girls made their way into tutor and Jiwoo walked up to the teacher, "Good morning Miss, please may I permanently move seats?" she asked quietly. "Why is there anything wrong?" she questioned, looking a bit concerned. Jiwoo slowly nodded and the teacher replied, "Of course, there's a spare seat next to Junghwan, you can sit there."

Jiwoo slightly bowed and thanked the teacher. She walked up to her now old seat and got her bag. "Jiwoo, please dont move away-" started Asahi but Jiwoo walked off and sat next to her ex-seatmate. Asahi groaned and placed his head on the table. He was so dissapointed and frustrated with himself. He felt pathetic but wanted to make it up to the girl.

After classes ended, Asahi quickly packed up and went over to Seri, "Please Seri, can you get Jiwoo to talk to me. Im desperate" he cried. Seri frowned, "You'll only hurt her more. Just leave her be for a few days. I know you love her, but she needs some time to herself as well Asahi." Asahi nodded and wondered how long he could possibly go without talking to her.

——————————————

Treasure were sat in the cafeteria. Unlike usual, they weren't talking, instead just staring into nowhere. "I just wanna say Im sorry for coming up with the whole idea." said Mashiho. The others looked up, "Its fine Mashiho, its not your fault. I should've told her sooner." said Asahi and patted the boy on the back, "I'm sorry about you and Seri though." Yoshi pressed his lips together and shrugged, "Theres nothing I can do about it. I'll talk to her in a few days and apologise." Haruto stayed quiet the whole time. He had been in deep thought the whole time and the others started to notice. "You alright Ruto?" asked Yoshi.

"Who told Jiwoo though?" he asked. The others shrugged, "Maybe she heard one of us talking about it at some point?" suggested Mashiho. "But we havent talked about that topic in for ages. If she had heard us back then, then why bring it up now? I know none of us told her, but then who could it be?" wondered Haruto. Asahi instantly got up and said, "Ill be back." He walked towards Yeji and her friends.

"Can I speak to you?" he asked Yeji. She smiled widely and nodded, jumping out of her seat and following the boy. He brought her to the empty corridors and turned to her, "You told Jiwoo didn't you?" he spat. "I dont know what youre-"

"The bet. How did you find out?" growled Asahi. Yeji's smile turned into a smirk, "Yes it was me. I overheard you guys talking about it one day and recorded you speaking. I always wondered why you were dating that low-life. You don't deserve someone like Jiwoo Asahi, you should date someone like me." She grabbed Asahis hands but he pushed hers off. "You freak. The only low-life here is you. Mind your own fucking business. Next time you meddle with me, I swear to God I'll make you regret it."

He walked away from her and back into the cafeteria to find the boys. He sat donw back in his seat, "It was Yeji." The boys rolled their eyes, "What a surprise." stated Yoshi. "Yeah but it doesn't matter who told her, the most important thing is, how are you going to get her back?" said Haruto.

——————————————

The day finished just like that. Asahi didn't bother Jiwoo anymore, well for now anyways. He was dying to talk to her, just to hear her sweet voice, but like Seri suggested, he decided to let Jiwoo have a few days to herself. And not to mention, Treasure came up with a perfect plan on how to get Jiwoo and Seri back.

Jiwoo got home and threw her bag onto her bed. She huffed and sat on her chair, staring at her reflection in the mirror. Even though I told him not to talk to me, I really miss his voice. I miss him.

Jiwoo groaned and put her head in her hands. Stop thinking about him! But she couldn't. She didnt get any bit of sleep that night either, instead she was up all night looking at pictures of herself and Asahi. Jiwoo couldn't get over him. How could she when he was everything she ever wanted?

——————————————