11

——————————————
"You're turning me upside down
Don't turn around! Hold my hand"
——————————————

It was time to leave now, it was currently 9:30am and everyone was busy packing all their stuff

It was time to leave now, it was currently 9:30am and everyone was busy packing all their stuff. Jiwoo and Seri has finished packing and brought their suitcases downstairs. They met the boys who were also finished packing.

"Im so hungry!" said Mashiho, rubbing his stomach. Yoshi and Seri locked eyes and blushed. Jiwoo noticed and started to tease the two, "Oooh look who's flustered!"

Last night, Yoshi had asked Seri out before the two went to sleep. Of course Seri said yes. Afterwards, they even shared a kiss which Seri told Jiwoo all about, in detail.

"Shut up Jiwoo, as if you're not flustered around Asahi." Seri stated. It was Jiwoo's turn to blush. Asahi grinned and threw his arms around her shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"Ew.." said Haruto with a disgusted face, "Why are we even here?" he motioned to Mashiho. Mashiho agreed, "Lets leave these couples and find some girls for ourselves."

The rest laughed as Mashiho and Haruto ran away with their suitcases. "Come on, lets put our stuff in the bus and then go to the hall for breakfast." said Jiwoo. "Yes mum!" Seri exclaimed with a smile.

——————————————

It had been a week since their trip. Their trip to Lotte World was in two weeks from now. The group were buzzing with happiness. Everything was going well for Jiwoo, she had amazing grades, she had an amazing best friend, she found more amazing friends and most of all, she found an amazing boyfriend.

But not all good things last for long.

Yeji and her friends were walking down the hallway. The girls noticed how Seri and Yoshi were holding hands and walking to class. Yuna frowned and looked at Yeji. Yeji was already looking at something else. Yeji glared at Asahi and Jiwoo who were sat at the back of their classroom laughing together.

"What are we going to do? Can't you just kick Jiwoo out of the school through your dad Yeji?" whined Yuna. Yeji smirked and held up her phone, "I have a better idea."

——————————————

"Are you free tonight?" asked Jiwoo. Asahi nodded his head, "No sorry, why?" he asked. "My parents want you to come round for dinner, they want to meet you."

Asahi gulped and turned nervous, "Why? Is it necessary?" Jiwoo laughed, "Why are you so nervous? It's okay if you're not ready, you can always come another time." Asahi grinned and said, "No no, I thought I was in trouble or something!" This made Jiwoo laugh even more, "They won't eat you Sahi."

The teacher walked into the classroom and all the student returned to their respective seats.

"So the term is nearly ending and Im sure you guys are all aware that there will be end of term exams. They will determine you year ranking and the top 30 students will receive extra points." Miss announced.

The students started groaning about the exams. Jiwoo let out a sigh, knowing she had to get the top rank again. She remembered the time where she got second place, her dad didn't let her go out through the whole holidays. She was to stay inside and revise for the next end of term exams.

Jiwoo shuddered at the thought and took a deep breath, she had to do well.

——————————————

School had finished and Jiwoo was walking outside of school with Seri. "My mum booked a tutor for me. I have to do well this time!" Seri said. Seri wasn't the smartest kid. She usually got lower scores than the rest of the class but it wasn't the worst.

"Yeah, my mum already has a tutor for me, now with exams coming up, I dont think ill even have time to breathe." Jiwoo exclaimed.

Seri bid Jiwoo goodbye as her mum came to pick her up. "Hello Mrs Kim" Seri greeted with a bow.

"Gosh you get prettier every time I see you Seri! Are you okay? Would you like a lift?" She asked.

"Im good thank you, hope you're doing good as well Auntie. And no thank you, I will walk home, I need some excericse anyways!" she smiled.

"Alright, get home safely!"

Jiwoo's mum started driving, "How are you and Asahi?" she asked. Jiwoo grinned and replied, "We're good, hes really sweet."

"I want to meet him, so does you dad! What did he say, is he free?" she asked. "Well end of term tests are coming up, so maybe after that?"

She simply nodded and continued driving, "What was his surname again?"

"Hamada."

"Hamada?Oh my gosh! The Hamada family?!"

——————————————

(:
Drop your biases in the comments! <3
Alsooooo when is YG gonna drop the comeback spoilers? 👀 I think we're going to the moon 🌕🤭