6

——————————————
"An instant spark spreads, flame
Never get away from my frame"
——————————————

——————————————"An instant spark spreads, flameNever get away from my frame"——————————————

Jiwoo was stood outside her house waiting for Asahi. It was 11am and Asahi was meant to meet her at her house so they could walk together to wherever Asahi had planned to go.

After about two minutes, Jiwoo noticed a familiar figure walking towards her. "Hey, nice outfit." He commented. She wore brown trousers with a mocha coloured sweater. Jiwoo looked towards at the boys outfit, "yours is nice too."

"Let's go!" Asahi said and interlocked their hands. Of course Jiwoo felt a little flustered but she remembered that he was probably only doing this for fun.

"Where are we going anyways?"

"You'll see. I'm not sure you'll like it though, if you don't we can do something else."

The girl noticed a change in the way Asahi spoke and acted. Of course he was still flirty, but his cold aura had changed into a friendly one. He spoke in a more softer tone with the girl.

Asahi didn't realise himself that he had changed whenever they were together. He would often glance at her every now and then and whenever he saw her it was like his stomach was dancing.

——————————————

Jiwoo stared at the building in front of her. "Seoul's Gallery Of Art". She widened her eyes and turned to Asahi.

"Wait you brang me here?" she asked. Asahi was confused, he didn't know whether she liked it or not. "Errr yeah...we don't have to-"

Jiwoo started squealing like a little girl, "oh my gosh how did you know I liked Art so much?!" she exclaimed.

Asahi smiled at the happy girl in front of him. "I didnt? I like art too."

"What?! No way!"

Jiwoo was shocked at the fact that Asahi, Hamada Asahi who was known to be the toughest guy in the school liked visiting art galleries.

"Now can you please stop fangirling, we'll miss our booked slot." Asahi laughed and took her hand.

They walked to the reception and booked in. "Where should we go first?" asked Jiwoo excitedly.

"Wherever you want."

Jiwoo grabbed Asahis hand and pulled him towards the first floor which was filled with modern art. Asahi was surprised by her actions yet he couldn't help but smile.

——————————————

After the art gallery, Asahi took her to a restaurant and then to the mall. "My treat, you can buy whatever you want." Jiwoo was extremely confused. Why was he spoiling her so much? It can't be just because of the bet? Well it's not like he likes you Jiwoo She told herself.

"Can we get boba?" she asked looking up at the boy. He simply nodded and took her hand. They walked and tried to find a boba shop. Once they did, the waited in the queue to order.

"Hi guys, what can I get for you?" the boy at the desk asked. They said their orders and Asahi payed. "Can I have a name?" he asked. "Jiwoo." the girl replied with a smile.

"You have a nice name!" he complimented, "are you two dating?"

"No"
"Yes"

Jiwoo turned to Asahi who glared at the boy in front, "Yes we are, you id love it if you could stop staring at her." The boy quickly apologised and gave them their receipt, "Your order will be ready shortly."

They bowed and left to wait. "What was that? You scared the poor boy!" Jiwoo said. Asahi didn't reply and kept glaring at the boy. Gosh this guy! If he continues acting like this i might actually fall for him!"

"Did you notice his heart eyes for you? Gosh he annoys me." he muttered. "Well he was pretty cute." she giggled. Asahi stared at the girl and rolled his eyes, "I'm right here. I don't want you talking about other guys when we're on this date."

Jiwoo laughed and nodded, "alright."

——————————————

"Oh my gosh look at that teddy!"

They were strolling around the mall, Asahi holding Jiwoos hand in his left and holding shopping bags in his right.

"Do you want it?"

"No, it just looks cute. Besides I have too many stuffed plushies my mum would kill me if I got another one." she said.

"Okay so do you want to keep shopping or go to our next location?"

It was currently 5pm and Jiwoo had surprisingly enjoyed spending time with Asahi. He was different from school. She liked the soft side to him.

"Another location? Asahi you've treated me enough today!" she complained. Asahi grinned and faced the girl, "like I said, I'm the one taking you out today. And what's wrong with treating the girl I like?"

Jiwoos cheeks turned red and Asahi cooed, "look at you going all red." Jiwoo put her hands to her cheeks and denied it. "Gosh if you don't stop being this cute I might kiss you."

——————————————
Sorry for the late update, I was really busy preparing to go back to school ):