𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

"This is the worst thing that could ever happen to us

"This is the worst thing that could ever happen to us." Johnny spoke to his Eagle Fangs in the old warehouse. "Pushed back thirteen weeks? Over stupid school? Who cares about school when you have karate? Skills competition, bullshit. Kata isn't karate. It's dancing! What's this crap about a girls division? Thought they were all about woman's lib. They ought to man up and take a punch like the rest of us."

"Sensei, in thirteen weeks, Alaska will be able to fight with us." Miguel spoke up, nodding toward the Lee girl who sat on one of the metal boxes, braced wrist in one lap, iced sprain one in the other.

"Antarctica!" Johnny called for her, watching her eyebrows shoot up. "You gonna win the girls division?"

"Ugh, yes sensei!" she yelled back with a nod of her head. "Maybe."

"Maybe?" he asked in disbelief.

"Well, I think I probably could." she nodded with a minor guilty look. "But, i've never fought at a All Valley before."

"Oh, shit. Yeah, she didn't go to the last one." Wyatt recalled her saying that, whispering over to Miguel. "Is it terrifying?"

"Kinda intimidating." he whispered back.

"Who cares? You march up on that mat and kick the crap out of the rest of them!" he yelled her way with a point.

"Yes, sensei." she agreed, looking at her womanless team. "But Cobra Kai is probably gonna have more then just Tory, shouldn't we have more girls?"

"Why? You scared you can't win?" he crossed his arms.

"No! No! I-I can win." she nodded with wide eyes, voice echoing in the warehouse. "But, it would probably make me feel better knowing someone else was in my corner, you know? Backing me up if I need it."

"Do any of you know any girls?" Johnny looked back at the group of boys, all silent and looking down. "Of course you don't know any girls. I know Antartica doesn't know any girls either."

"I know girls!" she said back quickly, he looked her way. "Just, probably not girls that want to do karate with a bunch of gross boys."

"There's this girl from the debate team with Al." Bert nodded quickly.

"Debate team? We need killers, not make nerds." Johnny shot his way in disbelief. Alaska rolled her eyes. "All right, go run some laps. Maybe it'll jog your memories. Try not to breath too much. There black mold in the corner."

Alaska sneakingly send a text to Eli, after giving him her old phone until his new one came in, asking if he was gonna come to practice today.

"Yeah, I mean, we kinda got together at the wedding but then the whole hair chop thing kinda broke us up again." Alaska nodded as she walked between Wyatt and Miguel after practice. "But, now, we're all good and officially back together."