𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Alaska crept around the few cars she'd gotten use to seeing, walking around the house as she looked around

Alaska crept around the few cars she'd gotten use to seeing, walking around the house as she looked around. Though she wasn't supposed to think it, what Daniel had going on for his dojo was beautiful and relaxing. She wondered how they could fight and hurt each other in such a place like this.

"Alaska?" Robbys voice was heard as he opened the doors to the dojo with a odd look, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, cmon." she said with her best and fakest smile, "You said it yourself that we'd make a good movie, would it be nearly as dramatic if I called?"

Robby gave her a odd look, walking out the doors and looking around, "Mr. LaRusso isn't here, you thinking about taking free classes?"

"Oh, no, no. I'm pretty much done with karate for a bit." Alaska lied, ignoring the jult of pain she got when she said it. Alaska looked around at the place, "This is a nice little set up you guys have going on."

"I like it." Robby nodded, still eyeing her oddly, "What happened to not wanted to be friends, just not enemies?"

"Change of heart, I guess." Alaska lied with a flirty smile and a shrug of her shoulders, "I just wanted to come by and say hi, I brought you a pizza."

He looked down at the box in her hands, giving a smile, "I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it. I ate half on the way over anyways." Alaska said, sitting down on the steps as he did the same, flipping open the box, "I wasn't sure what you liked so I just grabbed cheese."

"Cheese is great, thanks." he grinned her way. Alaska suddenly felt a pang of guilt hit her chest but shook it away quickly, trying to remind herself who she was talking too, "So are you going to be helping train new students? I'm sure you guys will get quite a few with free lessons."

Robby shrugged, "Maybe, Mr. LaRusso is pretty set in a certain way. I hated it at first but i'm glad I trusted the process."

"Right." Alaska said with a smile, scooting closer as he stopped chewing to give her a odd look, "Maybe I will stop by for a lesson or two, if I can put my pride aside. Where did Mr LaRusso go?"

"To that festive your town is having." Robby said, Alaska nodded, finally getting what she was coming for.

"For what? It's pretty early, even for him." she joked, Robby laughed with a small shrug.

"He said something about maybe doing something to get the dojo up and running more, show some people what we have to offer." Robby spoke with a shrug, offering her some pizza as Alaska smiled and shook her head.

"Thats smart of him, maybe he'll convince me to finally get back out there." Alaska lied with a grin, hoping she didn't seem too suspicious.

Robby put the pizza to his side as he stood up, "Come on, i'll teach you something."