𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

All of Alaska confidence disappeared when she snuck into the LaRussos backyard that night, walking up and down the stairs of the dojo

All of Alaska confidence disappeared when she snuck into the LaRussos backyard that night, walking up and down the stairs of the dojo. It was dark out, thirty past eleven. Thirty minutes until her birthday, thirty minutes until she was a year older.

This was the first year she wasn't having a sleep over with Eli and Demetri.

The dojo's doors opened, making Alaska let out a gasp and nearly fall off the porch. Robby looked at her oddly, blinking, "What are you doing?"

"Pacing." Alaska said back honestly with a deep breath, "What are you doing?"

"Well, I was planning on how to get the raccoon off the steps." he said, eyeing her oddly and looking around as if he was on edge that someone else would show up.

"I'm not a raccoon." Alaska said as he cracked a grin, "I wanted to see you."

"Is everything okay?" he asked her, watching as she breathed heavy and nodded eagerly, "So you just wanted to hang out?"

Alaska hesitated. A million through he raced her mind. She was mad at Hawk, mad about him and Moon, mad about the new tattoo he got. Robby was beautiful, standing infront of her, already expressing a interest in her back at the Beach Club, "Not exactly."

Robby nodded his head, waiting for her to go on. Alaska crept closer with gentle eyes, "Do you remember when I came here that day? And... did all that shitty stuff?"

Robby adjusted as he sighed, "Yeah, I remember."

"I've been thinking a lot about something I said." Alaska said, standing right infront of him now as her whole body heated up, "I was hoping you have been too."

Robby stared at her a moment before giving her a small nod, "I have."

Alaska's hands came up fo grab his face, rubbing her thumb across his cheek. Robby watched her, she felt his face heat up under her hand, "Today's been kinda crazy, I think i've felt nearly every emotion in the history of emotions."

Robby cracked a grin, reaching forward to run his finger tips over her lower back softly, "You wanna come in for a bit?"

Alaska nodded her head with a shaky breath, being pulled into the dojo as Robby shut the door behind them. Alaska looked around the dojo, grinning at the calming manor it had, "This is where you guys train?"

Robby went silent as Alaska turned around with alarmed eyes, "That was just conversation, not me digging for information."

Robby gave her a small laugh, locking the doors back, "Maybe we shouldn't talk about karate."

"Good idea." Alaska agreed as she sat on the edge of his bed, gasping as it began to move.

"Oh, it's a air mattress." he said quickly, laughing at her sudden panic and walking over to sit by her side, "Sorry."