𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚

Alaskas feet hit the hospital floors harshly, trailing blood from the amount of kicks she did to others nose

Alaskas feet hit the hospital floors harshly, trailing blood from the amount of kicks she did to others nose. She was sobbing, horribly. She hadn't been well at running, yet her pace kept up with the gurney that was pulled from the ambulance. Alaska lied and said she was Miguel's sister so she could ride with him, sobbing the whole way and calling Carmen in the process.

"Miguel, please, i'm right here." Alaska sobbed as she was suddenly grabbed by a nurse while Miguel was wheeled through the doors and to surgery immediately, "No! No! I have to go with him!"

"You have to stay back, miss, he's being brought to surgery." the nurse said as Alaska sobbed and continued to fight against her, "Miss, please."

"He can't die." Alaska cried as she managed to make herself stop fighting, "He can't die."

The nurse let Alaska go as she eyed her injuries, "We need to get these looked at immediately, your face is bleeding."

"Miguel." was all Alaska could say as she cried, "Is he going to die?"

"Alaska!" a voice echoed in her ears.

"You can't let him die! Please!" Alaska yelled as she grabbed hold of the nurses body and shook her slightly.

"Alaska!"

"Alaska!"

"Babe!" Elis voice rung clearly as Alaska sat up quickly with a gasp, the memory playing like a dream over and over again since Miguel was taken to the hospital a few days ago. Alaska held her heart as she rubbed her face, feeling the salty tears she must have produced while sleeping. Alaska jumped when Eli touched her, relaxing slightly when she saw him, "Shhh, it's okay, I'm right here."

Alaska cried as she fell into his arms, sobbing and whimpering while he stroked her head and rocked her slightly. Eli pressed a kiss to her forehead as he looked at the time, reading it at two in the morning, the same time she always woke up yelling, "I'm right here."

"Alaska? Daring? Did you hear me?" Zanes voice brought Alaska's attention away from her phone as she looked up at him the next morning, blinking as the pancakes laid infront of her