𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

Cheers erupted in the dojo as Alaska walked in, everyone hitting her on the back of cheering for her

Cheers erupted in the dojo as Alaska walked in, everyone hitting her on the back of cheering for her. Alaska's face lit up as she flushed, hiding her face as Miguel and Hawk hugged her forcefully, "We're proud of you."

"All right, all right." Sensei announced as he grinned, "Front and center, Antartica!"

Alaska hurried to stand before him, bowing slightly as she looked up at him. Sensei stared at her intensely, Alaska held her breath before he nodded to her, "Welcome back."

Cheers flew through the dojo again, bouncing off the walls as Alaska hugged Sensei tightly. He slapped the back of her head as a hug back, watching as she hugged her friends again before he spoke up, "Under one condition."

"Carmen drug tested me this morning, she's gonna show you tonight." Alaska said as he shook his head, looking to Kreese who nodded in agreement.

"You take down the enemy, you're back on the team." Johnny said with a nod, staring at her with narrowed eyes, "You think you can handle it?"

"Two weeks of rage?" Alaska asked with a raise of her eyebrow, a smirk spreading across her lips, "It'll be a miracle if he's not crying by the end."

Alaska turned to smirk at Hawk, watching as he gave a single chuckle, "Hope you've trained."

"Didn't need to." he spoke, pulling the top of the gi off and throwing it toward Miguel. Alaska let her eyes set on the new tattoo right above his heart. A moon with the name on the inside of it. Alaskas smirk fell as she looked at him.

"Focus, Antartica." Johnny said to her as Alaska clinched her jaw and took her stance before they bowed to each other, "Don't let him sike you out."

"When'd you get that?" Alaska asked, holding her fist before her, "When you went red?"

She nodded to his now red mohawk with a clinched jaw. Hawk smirked, taking his own stance and holding up his fist, "Maybe, you like it?"

Alaska scoffed, "I think it's pathetic."

"Come on, Alaska!" Tory yelled as Hawk swung his fist forward, Alaska using the wipe the car motion and hitting it away. Johnny looked to Miguel with questionable eyes, seeing his own confusion.

"What was that?" Hawk asked, moving out of the way as Alaska attempted to kick him in the hip, making her stumble forward, "I'm not gonna go easy on you."

Alaska kicked his legs out from under him, looking down on him on the floor with a smirk, "Who said I wanted you to?"

Hawk swung his leg up, getting the right one around her waist and taking her down with him. He moved on top of her, "Jealousy isn't a good look on you."

Alaska's leg came up, twisting them as she did a front roll and stood up, "Who said I was jealous?"

"Cmon, Hawk! Don't let her get to you!" one of the new recruits yelled form the crowd as Aisha yanked his ear harshly.