𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚

"What is the world?" Alaska walked into the backyard, watching Hawk throw the sledgehammer into the fence

Daniel and Johnny were close in after her. "Hey! What are you doing?"

Alaska dropped her bag, thinking the worst as she hurried forward. Demetri caught her arm with a knowing wink, Wyatt mimicking his actions from his other side. Eli looked between Johnny and Daniel. "You were both right. Talk is cheap. So i'm building a bridge."

Demetri stepped forward with his ipad in hand. "Uh, more specifically, an Okinawan sparring deck."

Alaska gushed, smiling as Wyatt shook her shoulders in joy. Demetri went on, showing the blue prints. "Eli's a design whiz. I looked it over and the physics check out."

"Mr.Miyagi just used this area for extra storage, but a new deck would mean a lot more room for training." Sam spoke up, holding her rack while Miguel stood behind her.

"And we're all gonna help build it. Assuming our sensis approve?" Miguel looked hopeful toward the pair of men, who shared a knowing look.

"Sounds good to me." Daniel confirmed.

"Yeah." Johnny smiled. "Sounds good to me."

Alaska walked forward, welcome Eli with a grin as she hugged him tightly, planting a kiss to his neck and cheek a number of times. "My lovely, off brand ginger boy, i'm so proud of you!"

"Off brand ginger boy." Wyatt looked over at Demetri in questioning as Hawk spun Alaska around some, coming to a stop as they all spread out, clearing the area to build Eli's design.

"Why is there a pack of condoms on my kitchen table?" Zane walked in that evening, an odd look on his face. "Alaska."

"Dad, did you know that 23,000 people die from STD's a year?" Alaska gapped at her father, opening the condoms and dumping them into metal boxes. "That's insane, isn't it?"

Zane gave an odd look toward Beth, who was sitting at the end of the table, a hand on her growing stomach, flipping through a sex book. "Darling, i'm glad you are educated, but-"

"We don't even have a Sex Ed class at school. So many students can be just walking around, on their death beds, with STD's." Alaska looked over in complete disbelief, a orange jacket around her shoulders. Zane hadn't seen her wear it before, staring a moment before realizing how familiar it looked. "So, I talked to Sensei Lawrence-"

"Oh lord." Zane took a breath.

"And he thought it was stupid to have a class like that. Then I explain to him how serious it was and then Daniel walked over, we were building a fence, and he said I should bring it up to the office staff." Alaska took a breath with a nod, color coding the condom packets and stacking the sex books up. "So, mom picked me up early and she got me all this stuff."